Cognitive Canine Company
We’re a nation of dog lovers, but the dog owning dream doesn’t always go to plan and many owners struggle with their dogs behaviour.
75% of dog owners would like to change at least one of their dogs behaviours
57% of vets have seen an increase in behavioural issues in the last 2 years. In 82% of cases, behavioural problems have been put down to a lack of appropriate mental stimulation
Only 25% of dog owners feel well informed about meeting all of their dogs welfare needs
The Canine Brain Box is a monthly subscription box providing owners with everything they need to ensure their dogs needs are met. Subscribers receive:
– Enrichment toys and activities specifically designed to provide mental stimulation
– Natural chews and treats that take in to account any dietary requirements
– A monthly activity guide with details of the products, along with expert advice on a range of welfare topics including training, enrichment and health care
Subscribers also get access to an online portal where they can access all the information from previous boxes, including step by step training activities and articles about behaviour and health care from our guest experts. There’s also a private Facebook group providing additional support and a community of like minded dog owners for our subscribers to get involved in.
Our customers tell us that:
– Using the products and activities in the box helps them to ensure their dogs’ need for mental stimulation is met. This helps to resolve existing behavioural problems or prevents them from occurring in the first place
– They struggle to attend regular training courses / sessions, but the box allows them to fit the activities around their lives, even if that’s just a quick training activity while they wait for the kettle to boil.
– The product guides help them to get the most from the items, providing increased value for money. There’s nothing more frustrating than buying a new toy only for it to be chewed up and destroyed 5 minutes later, so the guide helps to ensure items will last and get plenty of use.
– They feel reassured knowing they’re doing the best for their dog, and having a lot of fun trying out the activities has really strengthened the bond between them.