Co-Founders Club helps entrepreneurs to find a co-founder while learning how to build a successful startup.
Learning is the common theme of all club activities. Club members select books they want to read or they select online courses they want to take and then they study them with other club members at a set pace.
All learning activities are optimized to identify the best co-founders matches and to create the highest quality database of resources useful for building businesses.
Articles about Co-Founders Club:
- November 19, 2020 The 30 best universities and business schools for entrepreneurship in Europe
- October 27, 2020 London-based eco startup WILD grabs €2.2 million for its plastic-free, refillable & gender neutral deodorant
- May 4, 2020 “This crisis could lead to the beginning of a new era”: Interview with betahaus’s CEO, Madeleine Gummer v. Mohl
- November 5, 2019 Spanish bank Santander acquires majority stake in UK fintech Ebury for €406 million
- September 6, 2019 Beyond the sun, sea, and palm trees: the French Riviera startup ecosystem
- October 24, 2018 Berlin-based Urban Sports Club secures 8-digit funding to strengthen its international growth
- December 8, 2017 Building the world’s leading mobile gaming social network – interview with GAMEE founder and CEO Bozena Rezab
- November 21, 2017 London-based Zeelo raises €1.35 million in funding to expand with its on-demand transport platform
- September 25, 2017 Building the leading sports crowdfunding platform – interview with Tifosy founder Fausto Zanetton
- October 10, 2014 MESH, the marriage of Huns and Vikings