Through its matching algorithm and automated scheduling systems, Cera is able to arrange home care within 24 hours, while fully taking into consideration a patients needs and preferences. Cera also uses artificial intelligence to predict deteriorations in our users health, permitting earlier intervention and more proactive care. It has significantly lower overheads compared to traditional care companies, allowing Cera to pay its carers 50% higher than the industry average, while still offering affordable rates for customers. This results in recruitment of experienced, capable carers that are well trained and provide the highest quality care.
Articles about Cera Care:
- March 2, 2020 “Women will fund women”: Interview with TeachKloud’s founder Wendy (Women’s Day special)
- August 20, 2019 Black Mirror: 10 technologies we never want to see in real life
- August 13, 2019 10 European medtech startups revolutionising healthcare
- July 13, 2018 Startup Jobs of the Week: Join Helix Technologies, Fineway, Wafer, Holidog or Challengermode
- June 26, 2018 10 exciting health startups that could change the sector forever