Centra is the SaaS e-commerce platform that empowers original brands to serve up headless direct‑to‑consumer and wholesale e‑commerce to the global market. Our vision is to help niche brands make a bigger impact by giving them the tools to serve the world from one powerful platform. Brands across Scandinavia and the world trust Centra to seamlessly connect people to products. We’re a medium-sized company with offices in Stockholm, Sweden and in Wroclaw, Poland.
Articles about Centra:
- September 17, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 13-17)
- September 17, 2021 10 European startups with the potential to disrupt the sports industry
- September 15, 2021 Paris-based SaaS startup folk raises €2.8 million to reinvent and replace CRMs
- September 14, 2021 Barcelona-based unicorn Glovo scales its Q-Commerce division with new grocery acquisitions in Spain and Portugal
- September 8, 2021 10 early-stage Berlin-based startups to have your eye on 2021 and beyond
- September 8, 2021 Paris-based Getfluence expands to the UK following €5 million funding round
- September 7, 2021 10 skyrocketing London-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- September 6, 2021 20 Malta-based startups that are continuing to grow fast during 2021
- September 3, 2021 ‘Purpose banking’ for startups: How to incorporate your values into your finances?
- September 2, 2021 Stockholm-based Stravito raises €12.4 million to help companies better understand customer behaviour
- August 31, 2021 10 promising Munich-based startups to watch in 2021
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 30, 2021 Cologne-based Sastrify nabs €5.9 million to help companies optimize their SaaS tools
- August 30, 2021 “There is a need for inner-city spaces where businesses and customers can interact with each other”: Interview with Storebox’s CCO, Ferdinand Dietrich
- August 25, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 25 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members
- August 25, 2021 10 of the most promising Dublin-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 24, 2021 What are the advantages of US versus European VCs?
- August 24, 2021 10 of the hottest Tallinn-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond