Our customers have access to an intuitive web-application which can be used in order to outsource and manage all orders within a few clicks, without having to get in touch with them directly and subsequently experience a hassle-free shipping experience. This can be achieved through the availability of seamless onlineshop integrations and a high degree of automatization. Currently we offer integrations for WooCommerce, Shopify, Shopware, Magento and BigCartel.
Furthermore, we are experts for the handling of successful crowdfunding campaigns for which we take over the fulfillment with our flexible dropshipping solution. Our algorithm which compares thousands of shipping rates from various carriers helps us to find the cheapest shipping rate for every parcel, regardless of the destination.
As a result byrd helps companies, who are currently wasting resources on the shipping process, to save time & money.
Articles about Byrd:
- July 30, 2020 Berlin and Vienna-based logistics startup byrd raises €5 million Series A to scale up internationally
- January 14, 2020 10 Austria-based startups to keep your eye on in 2020
- January 27, 2017 Jobs of the Week: LastMile, pwnwin, byrd, ShapeDriver and Menlo Media
- January 24, 2017 7 Austrian startups to look out for in 2017
- September 26, 2016 Austrian logistics startup byrd secures €370K and launches innovative shipping app