Articles about Busy:
- April 8, 2021 Dublin-based cybersecurity startup Tines snaps up €21.9 million to expand in the US
- March 29, 2021 GrannyTech: 5 promising European startups keeping our grandparents busy
- March 29, 2021 Is crowdfunding the perfect way to build your startup? We spoke with these 7 founders to find out
- March 12, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (8-12 March, 2021)
- March 11, 2021 What are startup mentors, and why do you need one?
- February 25, 2021 What will the future of work be like in 2021 and beyond?
- February 22, 2021 10 promising Slovenian startups to watch in 2021
- February 1, 2021 Could you handle being part of a startup’s founding team?
- January 28, 2021 Helsinki-based CHAOS raises €1.5 million to help real estate investors sustainably invest in cities
- January 27, 2021 10 cool tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this February
- January 21, 2021 10 rising star startups from Slovakia to watch in 2021
- January 15, 2021 6 warning signs that your startup might fail soon
- December 28, 2020 “Hire problem solvers and give them autonomy”: Interview with serial entrepreneur Dan Murray-Serter
- December 15, 2020 Swedish startup Kive secures €1.5 million round for its AI-powered visual content library
- December 4, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 70+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 30-Dec 4, 2020)
- December 1, 2020 Remote-first startup SuperNormal raises €1.6 million seed round to build a video collaboration tool for busy teams
- November 11, 2020 “HR wasn’t the sexiest tech sector… meaning it has great potential”: Interview with Payflow’s co-founders, Benoit Menardo and Avinash Sukhwani
- October 29, 2020 “Get your game out and on the market as fast as possible!”: Interview with Kolibri Games co-founder Janosch Sadowski
You’re a corporate or investor and looking for startups that are innovating in the same market as Busy
? We’re happy to assist you with our Startup Sourcing