Business Web Apps
Business Web Apps Ltd is a company with registered office in London and operational headquarters in Italy, in the province of Turin. specialized in web-based software solutions for Human Resource Management.
The more than twenty years of experience of the founder both in Information Technology and in Human Resources Management (HRM) and the use of the most modern technologies have allowed the company to specialize in delivering HRM solutions in the cloud.
The main product is HR-Assistant, which was developed in collaboration with customers and has been continuously tested in the field for about 3 years with excellent results.
HR-Assistant lets the HR department to save time and resources while at the same time easing information access and process monitoring. It allows the HR function to expand its horizons and free energies for more meaningful and useful interventions such as work engagement, training and development of human resources, recruitment.
“HR-Assistant” is employee management software in the cloud designed to simplify all the HR tasks like keeping employees database up to date, authorising leave requests, checking attendance, planning training courses, carrying out skills inventory & assessment, collecting data for the payroll, producing reports for presentations, managing employees timesheets, travel expenses and reiobursements. All human resources management tasks can be carried out on a single platform and in a natively integrated way.
“HR-Assistant” also helps reducing errors in HR activities, improving at the same time the control over processes. It permits to easily create a portal that employees and managers can access to manage their procedures and data, all under the control of HR staff.
With “HR-Assistant” all information related to personnel management is originated as well as managed in electronic form. No need to copy data to spreadsheets, with the risk that they become outdated quickly. All the handling and processing of human resources processes can be done on-line.
Articles about Business Web Apps:
- November 30, 2020 How good payment solutions can help your business grow (Sponsored)
- November 19, 2020 10 online tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this December
- November 5, 2020 London-based EventsCase lands €3.8 million to grow its hybrid event management platform
- October 16, 2020 Meet the 12 cybersecurity startup finalists of the Kaspersky Open Innovation Program (Sponsored)
- September 16, 2020 Estonian construction tech Remato raises €450K to grow its management platform and app
- September 7, 2020 Riga-based translation startup Lokalise raises €5 million to hire top talent, and goes fully remote
- August 14, 2020 EU-Startups Job Board: 5 cool startup jobs waiting for you in the glorious Nordics
- August 10, 2020 Interview with Web Summit’s CEO and co-founder Paddy Cosgrave, and Head of Startups Sean Curtin
- July 23, 2020 10 Barcelona-based startups that continue to grow fast despite the current crisis
- July 22, 2020 Teenpreneurs! Spotlight on 5 of the most kickass teen entrepreneurs in Europe
- July 8, 2020 UK startup NumberEight raises a €2 million seed round to predict consumer behaviour
- July 7, 2020 Latvia’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- May 29, 2020 “Users determine our roadmap”: Interview with Tiimo’s co-founder Helene Lassen Nørlem
- May 26, 2020 Berlin-based Spectrm, an AI-driven conversational marketing platform, raises €2.7 million
- May 21, 2020 London-based New Vector nabs €4.1 million for ‘Matrix’, its decentralised comms ecosystem
- May 20, 2020 Helsinki-based Happeo nabs €10.9 million for its ‘happier’ social intranet
- May 19, 2020 Serbia’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- May 14, 2020 Stockholm-based Anyfin gets €27.6 million to give consumers financial power