Business Web Apps
Business Web Apps Ltd is a company with registered office in London and operational headquarters in Italy, in the province of Turin. specialized in web-based software solutions for Human Resource Management.
The more than twenty years of experience of the founder both in Information Technology and in Human Resources Management (HRM) and the use of the most modern technologies have allowed the company to specialize in delivering HRM solutions in the cloud.
The main product is HR-Assistant, which was developed in collaboration with customers and has been continuously tested in the field for about 3 years with excellent results.
HR-Assistant lets the HR department to save time and resources while at the same time easing information access and process monitoring. It allows the HR function to expand its horizons and free energies for more meaningful and useful interventions such as work engagement, training and development of human resources, recruitment.
“HR-Assistant” is employee management software in the cloud designed to simplify all the HR tasks like keeping employees database up to date, authorising leave requests, checking attendance, planning training courses, carrying out skills inventory & assessment, collecting data for the payroll, producing reports for presentations, managing employees timesheets, travel expenses and reiobursements. All human resources management tasks can be carried out on a single platform and in a natively integrated way.
“HR-Assistant” also helps reducing errors in HR activities, improving at the same time the control over processes. It permits to easily create a portal that employees and managers can access to manage their procedures and data, all under the control of HR staff.
With “HR-Assistant” all information related to personnel management is originated as well as managed in electronic form. No need to copy data to spreadsheets, with the risk that they become outdated quickly. All the handling and processing of human resources processes can be done on-line.
Articles about Business Web Apps:
- September 15, 2022 Meet the 10 finalists of this year’s FutureTravel Summit Pitch Competition!
- September 12, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked last week
- September 9, 2022 Lithuanian startup Eddy Travels gets acquired by global travel marketplace TripAdd
- September 2, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Aug 29 – Sept 2)
- August 30, 2022 Lithuania’s Boomio scores €550k to transform customer loyalty market
- August 23, 2022 Sofia-based nPloy swipes €2 million for its job matching platform
- July 27, 2022 Bucharest-based Sessions scores €4.4 million to upgrade video meetings
- July 20, 2022 Berlin-based Charles picks up €19.5 million to bring conversational commerce to Europe
- July 15, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 11-15)
- July 13, 2022 Czech startup Kontent.ai picks up over €39 million to bring the power of AI to CMS
- July 11, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones this week
- May 23, 2022 8 European startups helping you boost team connectivity
- May 17, 2022 Austrian startup Storyblok picks up €44.8 million to make headless CMS the new market standard
- May 4, 2022 Meet the 60+ companies exhibiting at our upcoming EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- April 27, 2022 UK-based Cooee gets €356k funding boost to democratise AI for digital user engagement
- March 11, 2022 Barcelona-based Typeform picks up €123 million for its conversational interaction platform
- February 24, 2022 10 awesome Latvian startups catching our attention in 2022
- January 21, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan. 17-21)