Business Web Apps
Business Web Apps Ltd is a company with registered office in London and operational headquarters in Italy, in the province of Turin. specialized in web-based software solutions for Human Resource Management.
The more than twenty years of experience of the founder both in Information Technology and in Human Resources Management (HRM) and the use of the most modern technologies have allowed the company to specialize in delivering HRM solutions in the cloud.
The main product is HR-Assistant, which was developed in collaboration with customers and has been continuously tested in the field for about 3 years with excellent results.
HR-Assistant lets the HR department to save time and resources while at the same time easing information access and process monitoring. It allows the HR function to expand its horizons and free energies for more meaningful and useful interventions such as work engagement, training and development of human resources, recruitment.
“HR-Assistant” is employee management software in the cloud designed to simplify all the HR tasks like keeping employees database up to date, authorising leave requests, checking attendance, planning training courses, carrying out skills inventory & assessment, collecting data for the payroll, producing reports for presentations, managing employees timesheets, travel expenses and reiobursements. All human resources management tasks can be carried out on a single platform and in a natively integrated way.
“HR-Assistant” also helps reducing errors in HR activities, improving at the same time the control over processes. It permits to easily create a portal that employees and managers can access to manage their procedures and data, all under the control of HR staff.
With “HR-Assistant” all information related to personnel management is originated as well as managed in electronic form. No need to copy data to spreadsheets, with the risk that they become outdated quickly. All the handling and processing of human resources processes can be done on-line.
Articles about Business Web Apps:
- July 28, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 20 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members
- July 9, 2021 “It is safe to say that the martech industry as a whole is thriving”: Interview with Storyblok’s founder, Dominik Angerer
- July 8, 2021 EU-Startups launches new section with exclusive benefits and software deals for its CLUB members
- June 22, 2021 10 great tools to boost the productivity of your startup team in 2021
- June 21, 2021 12 Software-as-a-Service products to boost the sales results of your startup
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 15, 2021 Warsaw-based Ramp raises €8.3 million to expand its “PayPal for crypto” service
- June 14, 2021 Startup Dictionary: 20 common startup buzzwords briefly explained
- May 17, 2021 Stockholm-based martech startup Relatable is acquired by Bambuser, to boost livestream social commerce
- May 3, 2021 Meet Type Studio: The winner of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- May 3, 2021 Top budget-friendly European cities for digital nomad founders
- April 26, 2021 Moritz Kreppel, co-founder and CEO of Urban Sports Club, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 26, 2021 British startup So Syncd nabs €827K to grow personality-type dating app globally
- April 22, 2021 Ready to learn? Check out these educational talks at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 20, 2021 Boom! Here comes the agenda for the EU-Startups Summit (28-30 April)
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 7, 2021 Why you’ll love the networking options at the EU-Startups Summit online!