business mix Limited
business mix makes growing companies simpler.
Typically supporting SME’s who are post Seed through to Pre-Series B investment raise with all aspects of operational expertise, we know that the SME market is strapped for resources, time and capacity but have big ambition in their growth plans – business mix bridges that gap.
Based on an Associate model, we have a broad range of deeply experienced, qualified people working with clients across all areas of operations and, we provide those services on an interim basis to best suit the clients requirement i.e. hourly advisory through to longer term retainer based commercials.
Whilst there are multiple service providers in the market that will help companies develop technology, set out a strategy, or do their accounts, there is much less support out there focusing on the operational running of small businesses without which, many won’t be able to deliver against their sales targets, customer demand or scale appropriately in line with the company roadmap. business mix is all about practical help when and where growing companies need it.
Because ‘Operations’ is a division, department or team needed by all companies regardless of size, the services we provide are completely sector agnostic.
Articles about business mix Limited:
- February 25, 2021 What will the future of work be like in 2021 and beyond?
- February 23, 2021 “In five years, employees will choose jobs based on a psychologically considerate environment”: Interview with Spill’s founder Calvin Benton
- February 23, 2021 2150 announces €130 million first close of fund for companies focusing on urban sustainability
- August 14, 2020 Kyiv-based Liki24, an e-commerce platform for medicine delivery, raises €4.2 million to expand internationally
- May 1, 2020 “The power of travel is strong”: Interview with TourRadar’s CEO Travis Pittman
- October 29, 2019 Global impact through European innovation – Interview with Willem Jonker, CEO of EIT Digital
- October 23, 2019 Umbrella Brands Group launches new fund for East Midlands digital startups
- September 20, 2019 Growing your financial talent as a startup founder
- September 13, 2019 10 European startups serving the vegan community
- March 4, 2019 We love atypical entrepreneurs! Interview with Stéphanie Hospital, co-founder and CEO of OneRagtime
- October 26, 2018 Why Barcelona’s startup ecosystem keeps on growing! Interview with Lluís Gómez (Barcelona City Council)
- September 29, 2017 Overview of the 10 best co-working spaces in Vilnius
- August 11, 2017 Overview of the 10 best co-working spaces in Manchester
- July 26, 2017 Overview: 10 of the best co-working spaces in Rome
- April 18, 2017 Overview of the best coworking spaces in Warsaw
- August 26, 2016 Mobile ticketing platform DICE raises $6 million to fuel the expansion in Europe and North America
- June 16, 2016 5 good reasons to attend the EU-Startups Conference 2016
- October 18, 2015 5 good reasons to attend the EU-Startups Conference 2015