business mix Limited
business mix makes growing companies simpler.
Typically supporting SME’s who are post Seed through to Pre-Series B investment raise with all aspects of operational expertise, we know that the SME market is strapped for resources, time and capacity but have big ambition in their growth plans - business mix bridges that gap.
Based on an Associate model, we have a broad range of deeply experienced, qualified people working with clients across all areas of operations and, we provide those services on an interim basis to best suit the clients requirement i.e. hourly advisory through to longer term retainer based commercials.
Whilst there are multiple service providers in the market that will help companies develop technology, set out a strategy, or do their accounts, there is much less support out there focusing on the operational running of small businesses without which, many won’t be able to deliver against their sales targets, customer demand or scale appropriately in line with the company roadmap. business mix is all about practical help when and where growing companies need it.
Because ‘Operations’ is a division, department or team needed by all companies regardless of size, the services we provide are completely sector agnostic.
Articles about business mix Limited:
- July 25, 2022 London-based Altruistiq raises €17.6 million for its climate tech software
- September 10, 2021 10 Barcelona-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- July 9, 2021 15 content and communication tools to make your startup seen and heard
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- May 3, 2021 Top budget-friendly European cities for digital nomad founders
- April 20, 2021 London-based Payhawk lands €16.5 million to simplify expense, payments & invoice management
- March 10, 2021 “The ‘monopoly’ of banks is being tested”: Interview with Modularbank’s co-founder and CEO Vilve Vene
- February 25, 2021 What will the future of work be like in 2021 and beyond?
- February 23, 2021 “In five years, employees will choose jobs based on a psychologically considerate environment”: Interview with Spill’s founder Calvin Benton
- February 23, 2021 2150 announces €130 million first close of fund for companies focusing on urban sustainability
- August 14, 2020 Kyiv-based Liki24, an e-commerce platform for medicine delivery, raises €4.2 million to expand internationally
- May 1, 2020 “The power of travel is strong”: Interview with TourRadar’s CEO Travis Pittman
- October 29, 2019 Global impact through European innovation – Interview with Willem Jonker, CEO of EIT Digital
- October 23, 2019 Umbrella Brands Group launches new fund for East Midlands digital startups
- September 20, 2019 Growing your financial talent as a startup founder
- September 13, 2019 10 European startups serving the vegan community
- March 4, 2019 We love atypical entrepreneurs! Interview with Stéphanie Hospital, co-founder and CEO of OneRagtime
- October 26, 2018 Why Barcelona’s startup ecosystem keeps on growing! Interview with Lluís Gómez (Barcelona City Council)