Business Bank UK
A London based fintech start-up that is focused on helping businesses grow. We aim to change the way companies manage their businesses. We use the latest innovations and best practices to deliver solutions to businesses that will help them develop at a faster rate and become more effective.
Our experience has helped us craft solutions have helped hundreds of businesses achieve faster growth through consulting, counselling, technology solutions, management best practices, mentoring and digital marketing that is both cost-effective to the business and efficient.
Our financial solutions have been created by business owners for business owners. We have developed a complete eco-system that is stable, secure and works with many existing software providers to enable seamless integration into your existing systems.
With centralised desktop and mobile friendly dashboards displaying real-time payment tracking, smart company cards, automated expense reporting reducing bookkeeping and invoicing tasks which are integrated with your accounting software.
Articles about Business Bank UK:
- December 3, 2020 Paris-based Pigment raises €24.1 million to reboot the spreadsheet
- December 2, 2020 London-based Koto raises €1.4 million to launch UK’s first ‘challenger lender’
- November 30, 2020 How good payment solutions can help your business grow (Sponsored)
- November 27, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 23-27, 2020)
- November 23, 2020 London-based TransferGo secures €5 million from Silicon Valley Bank to power instant payments
- November 20, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 76 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 16-20, 2020)
- November 18, 2020 Cambridge-based agritech startup KisanHub raises €1.2 million to streamline food supply chains
- November 16, 2020 “Don’t wait around for a mentor to find you”: Interview with the CEO of Code First Girls, Anna Brailsford
- November 13, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 9-13, 2020)
- November 13, 2020 UK startup Clim8 Invest smashes Crowdcube campaign by 600% with €2.7 million to grow its digital investment platform
- November 11, 2020 “HR wasn’t the sexiest tech sector… meaning it has great potential”: Interview with Payflow’s co-founders, Benoit Menardo and Avinash Sukhwani
- November 9, 2020 Top startup sectors likely to shape the post COVID-19 era
- October 30, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 26-30, 2020)
- October 28, 2020 How can startups and SMEs cut costs in the time of the COVID-19 crisis? (Sponsored)
- October 28, 2020 Amsterdam-based Zivver raises €14.4 million to expand its secure communications platform
- October 23, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 19-23, 2020)
- October 22, 2020 China’s digital yuan is already here. Do we need a digital euro?
- October 20, 2020 Berlin-based insha, the challenger bank ‘with principles’, raises €2.5 million for European expansion