Brunch is a tech startup that aims to help web developers, designers & marketers collaborate better online through their live website feedback app. The product is built by Andrei Stoica, CEO and Razvan Statescu, CTO and funded by Ulpia Ventures, founded by Mihai Ivascu. The funds from this round will be used to further develop the app and international scaling.
Brunch is built on the desire to improve communication and collaboration processes between teams that build and optimize websites or web presentation pages.
From content creators, web designers and marketing people to web developers, this app facilitates managing feedback and contributes to a faster launch of websites that translates to reduced time and financial costs.
● Adding feedback and comments on live websites
● Adding feedback on websites the user doesn’t own
● Collaboration to modify content and style on any website
● Working together with an unlimited number of collaborators
● Easy collaboration with experts on design and content optimization
Articles about Brunch:
- June 11, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 7-11)
- June 9, 2021 Romanian startup Brunch nabs €250K to scale its collaboration app for website creation internationally
- September 9, 2020 10 reasons why you shouldn’t start a startup
- June 26, 2017 5 startups that grabbed our attention at Sónar+D in Barcelona
- January 5, 2016 Overview of the best coworking spaces in Paris