Brainstorming Offers Platform To Like-Minded People To Share Unique Ideas
Intellectual people from the versatile background can now share their ideation and solutions, and bridge the knowledge gap and level though the platform of Brainstorming.
August 28, 2020
Brainstorming provides users an innovative platform to share modern ideas and solutions to help pass the knowledge to the next generation. This platform is designed with the motto “good ideas made brilliant” to bring out the creativity of the people and harness the intelligence to solve specific problems.
Brainstorming serves as the knowledge hub where people can upgrade themselves with the specific technology or skill to solve particular community or individual problems.
“Brainstorming platform started with the idea of passing the sustainable knowledge from one person to another. Everyone’s time is going to end one day. The focus of this project is to bring the intellectual communities together and people from different or the same fields of interest,” said Darko Savic, founder, and CEO of Brainstorming. “The platform supports Intellectual synergy, diversity, and flexibility. We make sure that good ideas put forth by you are turned brilliant, and they can help humanity as a whole.”
Brainstorming project runs through the crowdfunding campaigns, crowd-sourced bounties pledged by the users, sponsored competitions, higher net worth benefactors can help in the project’s progress, micro-membership, and backers. When brands choose any projects, then the Brainstorming platform charges a small commission to drive their economic engine.
The idea is to provide creative solutions to the community’s problem at large. The unique and best ideas of enthusiasts are reformed and presented as a solution for the specific problem.
Brainstorming is a platform that brings together passionate and creative minds from versatile backgrounds to bridge various problems. The firm focuses on minimal nonsense, the utmost content, and a transparent review system. For more details, check https://brainstorming.com/
Articles about brainstorming:
- July 22, 2020 Teenpreneurs! Spotlight on 5 of the most kickass teen entrepreneurs in Europe
- June 17, 2020 The 360° benefits of building an inclusive startup team from day one
- May 27, 2020 “The benefits a diverse team can bring are huge”: Interview with Adeva’s CEO and co-founder Katerina Trajchevska
- May 11, 2020 “Rural travel may actually exceed urban, for the first time ever”: Interview with Stasher’s CEO Jacob Wedderburn-Day
- April 24, 2020 “The Prime Minister was very curious about our project”: Interview with Deedmob’s co-founders
- April 21, 2020 10 cool tools to jazz up your online work meetings
- December 13, 2019 6 great tips for naming your startup and finding a good domain name
- November 18, 2019 The pros and cons of founding a startup with your best friend
- November 13, 2019 How to overcome procrastination in order to grow your business?
- October 22, 2019 10 European startups using tech to reinvent education
- October 2, 2019 5 ways to foster creativity in the workplace – and why it’s important
- April 26, 2019 Cluj’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- March 15, 2019 French interactive teamwork startup Klaxoon partners with Dropbox to make its solution more accessible for SMEs, universities, and NGOs
- October 30, 2018 Here are the regional winners of Nordic Startup Awards 2018
- July 16, 2018 How to write a simple but good business plan for your startup
- May 31, 2018 Rennes-based Klaxoon raises $50 million for the global expansion of its teamwork platform
- April 9, 2018 Unlocking your team’s capacity with Design Thinking
- November 10, 2017 Connecting top talents worldwide – Interview with Karoli Hindriks, Founder and CEO of Jobbatical