Lets start innovating and take the decision to be a part of this innovation with the A.I Margin Trading System the program can forecast the value of each cryptocurrencies. We can only try to predict with a great amount of trust.
A deepening of the A.I. In other words, the program are looking electronically on the web for directions, such as investing in investors and / or governments taking certain actions, the underlying companies of the ICOs.
The program operates autonomously 24 hours a day, allowing users to adjust parameters to their own experience.
The program is being prepared to be able to work simultaneously on the most important [on the basis of volume and integrity] exchanges. The aim is to ensure that investors can make optimal use of the exchange rate differences on individual stock exchanges with sufficient volume.
Discussions are ongoing to reduce the transaction costs for affiliated investors. However, this will depend on the volume / capital that accompanies the program.
We have a algorithm of A.I thats analyze data like social media, newsfeeds, youtube that will react on emotions, in positive or negative way. Then we have the results to make decisions when the value goes up and down with automatic trade and the best strategy we can make profit. We want to expand this to the market and innovate the software better and user friendly.
Articles about Blockchain Industry:
- February 24, 2021 10 promising Croatian startups to watch in 2021
- February 22, 2021 10 promising Slovenian startups to watch in 2021
- February 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 15-19, 2021)
- February 19, 2021 10 super promising Switzerland-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 12, 2021 10 amazing Austrian startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- February 8, 2021 10 promising Estonian startups kicking ass in 2021
- January 25, 2021 10 promising Greece-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 21, 2021 10 rising star startups from Slovakia to watch in 2021
- January 15, 2021 10 of the most promising Malta-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 6, 2021 Paris-based Sorare, a leading fantasy football game developer, partners with Liverpool FC
- January 4, 2021 Boom, bust and beyond: What does the future hold for Cryptocurrencies?
- December 31, 2020 10 most popular interviews of 2020 on EU-Startups
- November 24, 2020 TOP 30: Europe’s biggest startup hubs in 2020
- November 23, 2020 5 female leaders driving change in the European blockchain ecosystem
- November 18, 2020 Blockchers presents 4 exciting blockchain startups shaping the future of energy, legal compliance, consulting, and banking (Sponsored)
- November 4, 2020 Blockchers presents 4 exciting blockchain startups tracking raw materials and information (Sponsored)
- October 23, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 19-23, 2020)
- October 16, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 12-16, 2020)