Lets start innovating and take the decision to be a part of this innovation with the A.I Margin Trading System the program can forecast the value of each cryptocurrencies. We can only try to predict with a great amount of trust.
A deepening of the A.I. In other words, the program are looking electronically on the web for directions, such as investing in investors and / or governments taking certain actions, the underlying companies of the ICOs.
The program operates autonomously 24 hours a day, allowing users to adjust parameters to their own experience.
The program is being prepared to be able to work simultaneously on the most important [on the basis of volume and integrity] exchanges. The aim is to ensure that investors can make optimal use of the exchange rate differences on individual stock exchanges with sufficient volume.
Discussions are ongoing to reduce the transaction costs for affiliated investors. However, this will depend on the volume / capital that accompanies the program.
We have a algorithm of A.I thats analyze data like social media, newsfeeds, youtube that will react on emotions, in positive or negative way. Then we have the results to make decisions when the value goes up and down with automatic trade and the best strategy we can make profit. We want to expand this to the market and innovate the software better and user friendly.
Articles about Blockchain Industry:
- June 18, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 115 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 14-18)
- June 15, 2021 Warsaw-based Ramp raises €8.3 million to expand its “PayPal for crypto” service
- June 11, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 7-11)
- June 4, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 31 – June 4)
- May 14, 2021 Lisbon-based RealFevr nabs €2.2 million for its innovative Fantasy Sports marketplace
- May 10, 2021 “Startups are key to the twin digital and green transition”: Interview with Helen Kopman, Deputy Head of Unit for Digital Innovation & Blockchain, European Commission
- April 29, 2021 Berlin-based Finoa lands €18.1 million for its digital asset platform
- April 23, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (19-23 April 2021)
- April 2, 2021 Top 3 common misconceptions about blockchain
- March 31, 2021 10 promising Cyprus-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- March 17, 2021 10 promising Belgium-based startups to keep on your radar in 2021
- March 16, 2021 Swiss startup ‘farmer connect’ lands €7.5 million to make agriculture supply chains sustainable
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- March 3, 2021 10 promising Luxembourg-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- February 24, 2021 10 promising Croatian startups to watch in 2021
- February 22, 2021 10 promising Slovenian startups to watch in 2021
- February 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 15-19, 2021)
- February 19, 2021 10 super promising Switzerland-based startups to watch in 2021