Lets start innovating and take the decision to be a part of this innovation with the A.I Margin Trading System the program can forecast the value of each cryptocurrencies. We can only try to predict with a great amount of trust.
A deepening of the A.I. In other words, the program are looking electronically on the web for directions, such as investing in investors and / or governments taking certain actions, the underlying companies of the ICOs.
The program operates autonomously 24 hours a day, allowing users to adjust parameters to their own experience.
The program is being prepared to be able to work simultaneously on the most important [on the basis of volume and integrity] exchanges. The aim is to ensure that investors can make optimal use of the exchange rate differences on individual stock exchanges with sufficient volume.
Discussions are ongoing to reduce the transaction costs for affiliated investors. However, this will depend on the volume / capital that accompanies the program.
We have a algorithm of A.I thats analyze data like social media, newsfeeds, youtube that will react on emotions, in positive or negative way. Then we have the results to make decisions when the value goes up and down with automatic trade and the best strategy we can make profit. We want to expand this to the market and innovate the software better and user friendly.
Articles about Blockchain Industry:
- October 20, 2021 Berlin-based Unstoppable Finance raises €4.47 million to bring decentralized finance to mainstream investors
- October 15, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 11-15)
- October 14, 2021 Stockholm-based TrusTrace closes €5.17 million to create more sustainable, transparent supply chains for global brands
- September 21, 2021 Open Call from IntellIoT boosts European deeptech startups and SMEs with up to €150K (Sponsored)
- September 17, 2021 10 European startups with the potential to disrupt the sports industry
- September 10, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 90+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 6-10)
- September 9, 2021 Investors & corporates: Register to watch the EIT Digital Challenge final pitches and network online, on 21 September!
- September 6, 2021 20 Malta-based startups that are continuing to grow fast during 2021
- September 6, 2021 “We can already see that 2021 will be a record year in Lithuania for attracted investments”: Interview with the Head of Startup Lithuania, Roberta Rudokienė
- September 3, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 30-September 3)
- August 24, 2021 10 of the hottest Tallinn-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 13, 2021 10 super promising Oslo-based startups to look out for in 2021
- August 12, 2021 10 Manchester-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 11, 2021 10 Frankfurt-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 10, 2021 10 promising Warsaw-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 6, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 2-6)
- August 4, 2021 10 The Hague startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- July 30, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 26-30)