blackshark.ai provides powerful insights into the world by extracting information from satellite imagery fully automatically. A scalable artificial intelligence builds the core of the blackshark platform, detecting features with incredible precision and speed. A novel machine learning approach was developed to train a neural network for new features rapidly, enabling blackshark to serve various use cases in many different industries.
Input sources supported:
– satellite imagery
– 2D photographs (aerial, street level, …)
– point clouds (photogrammetry or lidar)
– HD map data
– & more
Examples for feature detection:
– buildings (footprint, height, type, roof, orientation, facade)
– land classification
– flood detection
– & more
blackshark.ai can also fully automatically and semantically reconstruct detected features in 3D, using a patented technology for efficiently storing and streaming petabytes of data.
blackshark.ai is a team of 50+ data scientists, geospatial engineers, 3D rendering programmers and developers, self-funded and based in San Francisco, US, and Graz, Austria, Europe’s computer vision hub.
We are on a mission to answer questions such as:
– Can my drone land in this backyard?
– How many solar panels are installed in India?
– How many tents does a certain refugee camp have?
– How many cars are parked in a specific parking lot?
What would you like to know?