We offer a service to help companies to organize faster and in the better way their professional events. Every company which need to organize a meeting, a seminar, a training, a conference and every other event can rent a room on Bird Office website. To complete our offer, a catering service (breakfast, lunch, cocktail
) is available for every room rented, with other services if needed.
Room availability and prices are apparent online instantly, and all the administrative part is automated (contract, insurance, invoice ). All the elements regarding the access to the room are automatically sent by text and e-mail to every participant before the event, and our team is available anytime to help you and make sure that your event is going well.
We work with professional partners such as hotels and business centers which provide unused rooms and places. Today, we have more than 6500 bookable meeting rooms online.
Bird Office is present in France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Switzerland and Luxemburg, and offers more than 6500 venues and atypical places around Europe.
Articles about Bird Office:
- November 28, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 11, 2022 “The value is in our community” | Interview with Fernando Dellepiane, Co-Founder of Vermut
- November 7, 2022 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | October 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- October 24, 2022 Spanish startup Vermut raises €1.5 million for its app giving retirees a new lease of life
- October 10, 2022 Inventing the future with scientific breakthroughs: Interview with Tess van Stekelenburg from Hummingbird Ventures
- October 3, 2022 Gaming influencer marketing is growing exponentially | Interview with Wehype CEO Robin Aström
- September 26, 2022 Berlin-based Workist snaps up €9 million to automate B2B transactions
- September 21, 2022 Munich-based Hakuna locks in €4 million for its embedded insurance solution
- September 19, 2022 Birdhouse Aging and Longevity Accelerator Program: Supporting innovation in agetech. Apply now! (Sponsored)
- August 29, 2022 Swiss startup deskbird scoops up €5 million to power people-centric workplaces
- July 6, 2022 Munich-based CELUS secures €25 million to supercharge its mission to automate electronics design
- June 29, 2022 London-based Birdie raises €28.4 million to support more personalised home care for the elderly
- May 17, 2022 Berlin-based Earlybird gets 2 new unicorns and closes new megafund at €350 million
- April 19, 2022 Flashpoint is inviting exciting seed and late-seed stage SaaS startups to pitch in front of leading VCs: Apply now! (Sponsored)
- March 8, 2022 Supporting Ukraine: The response of European startups and how to help
- March 1, 2022 Bulgaria gets its first unicorn as Payhawk picks up an additional €89 million
- February 23, 2022 Berlin-based Forget Finance secures €3.5 million for its all-in-one finance platform for millennials
- February 21, 2022 Silicon Castles will exhibit and speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit in Barcelona (Sponsored)