We offer a service to help companies to organize faster and in the better way their professional events. Every company which need to organize a meeting, a seminar, a training, a conference and every other event can rent a room on Bird Office website. To complete our offer, a catering service (breakfast, lunch, cocktail
) is available for every room rented, with other services if needed.
Room availability and prices are apparent online instantly, and all the administrative part is automated (contract, insurance, invoice ). All the elements regarding the access to the room are automatically sent by text and e-mail to every participant before the event, and our team is available anytime to help you and make sure that your event is going well.
We work with professional partners such as hotels and business centers which provide unused rooms and places. Today, we have more than 6500 bookable meeting rooms online.
Bird Office is present in France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Switzerland and Luxemburg, and offers more than 6500 venues and atypical places around Europe.
Articles about Bird Office:
- June 17, 2021 Finland-based Contract Mill raises over €1 million to disrupt document automation business
- June 16, 2021 Who controls your startup’s community? (Sponsored)
- May 12, 2021 British startup Birdie raises €9.5 million to reinvent care for older people
- December 16, 2020 Amsterdam-based MessageBird announces €28.6 million Pusher acquisition, to boost its cloud communications portfolio
- November 25, 2020 London-based RevLifter raises €3.6 million to encourage online retailers to deliver AI-driven personalised deals for customers
- October 27, 2020 Reinventing the way people interact with machinery – Interview with Inxpect founder Luca Salgarelli
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- April 15, 2020 Dashbird snaps up €1.9 million to help developers fix serverless apps in seconds
- March 16, 2020 Sofia-based Payhawk raises €3 million in seed funding to simplify business expenses
- March 13, 2020 10 tips for productive homeworking
- March 11, 2020 10 most promising Finland-based startups to watch in 2020
- February 25, 2020 Join the Startup Executive Academy 2020, June 28 – July 3, in Salzburg (Sponsored)
- January 31, 2020 Munich-based SimScale closes €27 million to expand pioneering cloud-based 3D simulation software
- October 29, 2019 Cambridge-based Sense Biodetection raises €14 million to develop its point-of-care diagnostic tests
- October 16, 2019 Bratislava-based startup Minit raises €7 million in Series A round led by Target Global
- August 26, 2019 Berlin-based orderbird announces more than 30% growth of annual recurring revenue with its POS system for restaurants
- July 31, 2019 Berlin-based cryptocurrency bank Bitwala raises €13 million Series A
- May 6, 2019 Meet Tribe: The winner of our big pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!