Billin is a cloud-based tool with which SMEs and freelancers can manage their business easily and quickly.
The tool allows you to issue invoices to customers in addition to raising the costs they have, to have centralized economic management of the company thanks to the general data panel where you can see income, expenses and taxes.
Billin is a solid and proven company, which currently has a customer base of more than 100,000 users and has agreements with Vodafone and Banco Santander, among other institutions, which provide strength and support thanks to the close work with large companies.
Billin’s mission is clear: to help SMEs and the self-employed to have their business under control and, therefore, be economically sustainable.
Billin provides SMEs and self-employed people with a complete and versatile billing program, with which they can do everything that encompasses the economic management of a business, from issuing invoices to tax filing, including the provision of liquidity.
This saves time, improves productivity and ensures the sustainability of the business.
It has the following functionalities:
– Customize invoices with the data and corporate image of the business.
– Add taxes by line, discounts by product, supplied expenses, equivalence surcharges or create recurrent invoices without additional expenses.
– Invoices, clients and unlimited users.
– Collect your invoices sooner, allowing your customers to pay from the same online invoice.
– Automatic bank reconciliation to keep a real record of payments.
– Control the status of the invoice at all times (viewed, accepted, collected) without having to do anything else.
– Organize your customer and supplier invoices in one place
– Create, send and receive quotes and proforma.
– Talk by email and chat with your customers in real time from the platform, if you need to order something or talk directly.
– Share your invoices with your tax advisor in one click so that he or she can take all the invoices directly for tax purposes.
– Visualize the most important economic indicators of the business.
– Access to financing.
Articles about Billin:
- November 30, 2020 How good payment solutions can help your business grow (Sponsored)
- November 30, 2020 London-based fintech startup Primer secures €15.5 million Series A to scale up internationally
- November 24, 2020 Madrid-based Katoo, the startup that connects restaurants and suppliers, nabs €3 million to support the sector
- October 22, 2020 Munich-based hospitality startup Limehome expands its Series A to €31 million, with an additional €10 million
- May 13, 2020 10 European startups shaking up the photography industry
- March 4, 2020 Munich-based Lanes & Planes raises €8.9 million in Series A to expand its business travel platform
- January 29, 2020 Berlin-based Medloop raises €6 million to make healthcare preventative
- December 2, 2019 Gothenburg-based NA-KD reports revenue of €23.5 million during Black Friday
- November 6, 2019 Gothenburg-based fashion retailer NA-KD announces climate compensation on all deliveries and returns
- August 13, 2019 PSD2 is set to strike soon! Why European subscription businesses need to be PSD2 ready (Sponsored)
- July 9, 2019 10 Berlin-based startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- July 5, 2019 Coworking platform Knowork secures funding from student-led VC ASIF Ventures
- June 27, 2019 London-based Taster scores €7 million Series A to scale its delivery-only restaurant brands
- April 15, 2019 London-based Medbelle raises €6 million to build the world’s first digital hospital
- April 1, 2019 Stockholm-based Dicopay raises €4 million for its invoicing and payment app for entrepreneurs
- March 19, 2019 Paris-based SpaceFill raises €1 million to digitise warehouses and develop the largest flexible storage network in Europe
- March 14, 2019 Cologne-based cloud solutions provider gridscale raises €7 million in Series A funding
- March 7, 2019 Berlin-based digital car insurance startup FRIDAY secures €114 million in a combination of equity and media-for-equity financing