Billin is a cloud-based tool with which SMEs and freelancers can manage their business easily and quickly.
The tool allows you to issue invoices to customers in addition to raising the costs they have, to have centralized economic management of the company thanks to the general data panel where you can see income, expenses and taxes.
Billin is a solid and proven company, which currently has a customer base of more than 100,000 users and has agreements with Vodafone and Banco Santander, among other institutions, which provide strength and support thanks to the close work with large companies.
Billin's mission is clear: to help SMEs and the self-employed to have their business under control and, therefore, be economically sustainable.
Billin provides SMEs and self-employed people with a complete and versatile billing program, with which they can do everything that encompasses the economic management of a business, from issuing invoices to tax filing, including the provision of liquidity.
This saves time, improves productivity and ensures the sustainability of the business.
It has the following functionalities:
- Customize invoices with the data and corporate image of the business.
- Add taxes by line, discounts by product, supplied expenses, equivalence surcharges or create recurrent invoices without additional expenses.
- Invoices, clients and unlimited users.
- Collect your invoices sooner, allowing your customers to pay from the same online invoice.
- Automatic bank reconciliation to keep a real record of payments.
- Control the status of the invoice at all times (viewed, accepted, collected) without having to do anything else.
- Organize your customer and supplier invoices in one place
- Create, send and receive quotes and proforma.
- Talk by email and chat with your customers in real time from the platform, if you need to order something or talk directly.
- Share your invoices with your tax advisor in one click so that he or she can take all the invoices directly for tax purposes.
- Visualize the most important economic indicators of the business.
- Access to financing.
Articles about Billin:
- September 2, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Aug 29 – Sept 2)
- August 31, 2022 Stockholm-based Billogram bags €15 million to expand its payment platform across Europe
- August 31, 2022 Berlin-based topi scores €44.8 million to unlock seamless subscription-based transactions for retailers and manufacturers
- August 3, 2022 Payments for founders: The nontechnical guide for startups (Sponsored)
- June 9, 2022 French fintech startup Request Finance banks €5.1 million to simplify enterprise crypto payments
- May 23, 2022 UK-startup Tranch to launch BNPL to B2B market with a fresh €4 million of funding
- May 16, 2022 The most common checkout errors and how to prevent them (Sponsored)
- February 8, 2022 London-based m3ter launches with over €15 million to bring usage-based pricing to SaaS companies
- February 8, 2022 French fintech startup Silvr secures €130 million in its mission to support companies to grow
- December 16, 2021 Berlin-based healthcare-at-home startup Kenbi gets €23.5 million funding boost to scale its network
- December 14, 2021 Copenhagen-based Famly gets €15.9 million boost for its mission to transform parent-teacher collaboration in early childhood education
- December 2, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 27 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members
- November 12, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 8-12)
- October 1, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 27 – Oct. 1)
- August 25, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 25 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members
- August 16, 2021 10 super promising Vienna-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- July 28, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 20 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members
- July 13, 2021 10 great accounting tools for startups