We are a digital platform for financial education based in Berlin/Potsdam. Our goal is to bring elements of gamification into the world of e-learning and personal finance in order to provide people with the knowledge and tools they need to become financially healthy. Our platform offers a wide range of products and service - from a virtual coaching academy, innovative online-courses and a learning-app that helps people to access the world of finance step-by-step.
Articles about Beyond Saving:
- September 21, 2022 Swiss biotech startup Hedera Dx raises €14 million in its mission to improve cancer treatment options
- September 1, 2022 London-based Thalamos secures €1 million to digitise the Mental Health Act
- August 30, 2022 Spinning laundry sustainably Oxwash picks up €11.7 million and earns B Corp certification
- August 4, 2022 Healthtech startup Cera Care secures over €310 million to empower better at-home care
- July 26, 2022 10 super promising Lisbon-based startups to watch in 2022 and beyond!
- June 22, 2022 London-based Stotles secures €6.1 million to streamline how businesses and governments work together
- June 20, 2022 Madrid-based Samara scores €2 million to help households transition to green energy
- June 10, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 6-10)
- April 13, 2022 London-based Wagestream secures over €134 million for its financial wellbeing app in one of the largest-ever raises for a social impact fintech
- April 11, 2022 Meet the 15 finalists of our big Pitch Competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- March 30, 2022 Athens-based Woli picks up €700k for its money app for families and plans European growth
- March 8, 2022 Female-founded early-stage fintech startups that you should watch out for
- March 4, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: The 158 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb 28-March 4)
- February 28, 2022 8 European GenZ startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- February 22, 2022 10 skyrocketing Lithuania-based startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- February 8, 2022 10 super promising Swiss startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- February 7, 2022 Tiendeo Founder Maria Martín Villaró will speak at our EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona
- January 31, 2022 10 exciting European startups shaping the mobility sector in 2022