Ben is the all-in-one platform for any company to personalise benefits and reward.
How? By marrying a modern software (SaaS) platform with per-employee Mastercards and financial infrastructure. The Ben platform enables employee choice for any existing benefits programme while adding thousands of additional options, all while saving time and money.
We’re a technology company with a passion for solving the hard problems people teams and business leaders encounter today more than ever in taking care of their teams. Our two founders set out to combine hands-on experience in building and scaling teams as well as payment services to create a better and more cost-effective way, for any company.
Articles about Ben:
- June 24, 2021 Are you looking to raise a seed round? Then apply for Techcelerator’s ‘1M Investment Readiness Program’! (Sponsored)
- June 24, 2021 10 costly & risky mistakes too many startups make regarding marketing & branding (Sponsored)
- June 23, 2021 Belgian AI startup Kwarts nabs €1.2 million to optimize customer journeys at scale
- June 22, 2021 Advice from a VC: Why creating a sustainable business will put you in front
- June 21, 2021 12 Software-as-a-Service products to boost the sales results of your startup
- June 21, 2021 Applications now open for the COVID-X acceleration programme! Using data-driven solutions to save lives (Sponsored)
- June 18, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 115 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 14-18)
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 18, 2021 London-based SearchSmartly aims to redefine the home search experience with €1.46 million in fresh funding
- June 18, 2021 €120 million deal: Barcelona-based ERP & accounting platform Holded just got acquired by Oslo-based Visma Group
- June 18, 2021 “Micromobility gives more personal choice to people in the way that they move”: Interview with investor Per Brilioth, CEO at VNV Global
- June 17, 2021 Fortino Capital closes €105 million fund for promising early-stage B2B software & tech companies across Europe
- June 17, 2021 Berlin-based proptech startup Habyt acquires homefully and raises €20 million Series B
- June 17, 2021 Finland-based Contract Mill raises over €1 million to disrupt document automation business
- June 16, 2021 Who controls your startup’s community? (Sponsored)
- June 16, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 2: How will we organise work spaces? An interview with Max Verteletskyi, CEO of Spaceti
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 15, 2021 Tallinn-based Change, a cryptocurrency investing platform for retail investors, closes €3.7 million crowdfund