Ben is the all-in-one platform for any company to personalise benefits and reward.
How? By marrying a modern software (SaaS) platform with per-employee Mastercards and financial infrastructure. The Ben platform enables employee choice for any existing benefits programme while adding thousands of additional options, all while saving time and money.
We’re a technology company with a passion for solving the hard problems people teams and business leaders encounter today more than ever in taking care of their teams. Our two founders set out to combine hands-on experience in building and scaling teams as well as payment services to create a better and more cost-effective way, for any company.
Articles about Ben:
- December 3, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 29-Dec. 3)
- December 2, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 27 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members
- December 1, 2021 French fintech startup Unlimitd secures €5 million to launch RBF platform
- November 30, 2021 10 cool tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this December
- November 30, 2021 Rome-based Scuter drives off with €3 million to develop new sustainable urban mobility vehicle
- November 30, 2021 Partech announces second growth fund of €650 million to power the rise of the next European digital leaders
- November 30, 2021 Speedinvest launches €80 million fund to support European climate tech startups
- November 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 22-26)
- November 26, 2021 Porto’s healthtech startup knok gets €4.4 million funding injection to develop 5G telemedicine solutions
- November 26, 2021 Growing biotech ecosystem in Southern Germany with BioLabs launch in Heidelberg (Sponsored)
- November 25, 2021 Meet ChartOk – the winner of the 2021 FutureTravel Pitch Competition!
- November 25, 2021 Munich-based everstox drives away with €20 million to expand its asset-light LaaS solution across Europe
- November 25, 2021 Barcelona-based Onlive.site bags €2.67 million to bring live shopping trend to Europe
- November 23, 2021 Paris-based insurtech startup Continuity bags €5 million for their AI assistant
- November 23, 2021 Fintech startup Payhawk raises €99 million to expand payments and expenses solution
- November 22, 2021 10 Belfast-based startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- November 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 15-19)
- November 19, 2021 10 female-founded fintech startups taking Europe by storm