Articles about Beit:
- December 2, 2022 Times of Crisis: Are European SMEs (incl. startups) in trouble?
- March 21, 2022 London-based Gensyn raises €5.8 million to launch trustless deep learning network
- July 7, 2021 Austria-based Blockpit lands €8.4 million investment to boost its Cryptotax software
- May 11, 2021 Zencargo, a London-based digital freight forwarder, raises €35 million
- March 5, 2021 When is a startup no longer a startup?
- January 25, 2021 Drone startup Wingcopter raises €18 million and announces serial production
- September 21, 2020 Kindred Capital closes €88.7 million second fund, returning around €5.4 million to founders
- August 11, 2020 Tips on how to land funding during the pandemic, from Europe’s VCs
- May 14, 2020 10 promising European deeptech startups leading us into the future
- June 13, 2019 Berlin-based SEVEN SENDERS raises €16 million to further expand its parcel shipping solution throughout Europe
- July 24, 2018 The future of work: How AI and robots might impact our work life 20 years from now
- June 15, 2018 Berlin-based dating app Ohlala plans to raise $100 million through an ICO
- May 11, 2018 Zurich-based AI company Starmind secures $15 million to further expand with its ‘AI driven corporate brains’
- May 24, 2017 Interview with Ventura Barba, Executive Director of Sónar – one of Europe’s leading music and technology festivals
- January 11, 2017 LifeTime raises more than €1 million to change the way we exchange medical documents
- January 7, 2016 Seven-digit investment for health app LifeTime for better life of patients and doctors
- July 28, 2015 ChangeYourFlight becomes Caravelo and partners with Hahn Air’s HR Ventures
- September 6, 2011 Is Spain a good place for foreign entrepreneurs to launch start-ups?