Be Our Guest
Our product is called ‘Be Our Guest’. It is a mobile digital platform for paperless weddings.
With ‘Be Our Guest’ couples download their own app. From the comfort of their mobile phones they can fully customise the content and select from hand-crafted themes based on real art work that we develop in-house.
They can then invite their guests sending digital ‘Save The Date’s to them by email. Guests get their own copy of ‘Be Our Guest’ specific to the wedding. Only invited guests can access the wedding.
Guests see a wedding countdown, view wedding venue and event details and can RSVP through their app. Couples are instantly updated and can easily manage their guests and RSVPs as well as getting lists of dietary needs.
Couples can share every moment on the wedding journey using our micro blog couples story and our ‘Be Our Guest Moments’.
With lots more to come, we have a year of development planned including innovative new features to really enhance the shared experience. Our new features will be rolled out on a weekly basis and automatically added to the couples and guests apps. This makes our product a living, breathing and evolving entity that will always have something new in store for you.
What makes us unique?
1. Many paperless weddings solution simply send an email to the guests and the couples must collect their responses. Our product is different because every guest guests their very own secure copy of ‘Be Our Guest’ and this facilitates communications all the way through the wedding journey.
2. We are artists as well as developers. I paint and sell my own fine art (acrylics, watercolours and oil pastels). As part of our process we develop our own art for exclusive use with ‘Be Our Guest’ and use the digital prints for backgrounds.
3. Our product is private and secure. There are quite a few free wedding websites out there and undoubtedly free mobile applications will come along. Their business model is often based on reselling customer details and pushing paid suppliers on couples. Their sites are often public too. In our market research this was something that was abhorrent to couples.
We set about changing this. We make our money from selling our product. We do not charge suppliers to be listed or linked with us. We do not share customer information and we password protect and securely store everything.
4. With new features rolled out weekly we are an ever evolving landscape which will change with you on the wedding journey.
Articles about Be Our Guest:
- October 22, 2020 Munich-based hospitality startup Limehome expands its Series A to €31 million, with an additional €10 million
- October 13, 2020 Two of Europe’s largest rental platform startups, Flatio and NomadX, join forces to fend off Airbnb
- October 7, 2020 German intermittent fasting app Fastic snaps up €4.3 million to continue US expansion
- September 21, 2020 Why founders should invest in personal branding – and three ways to get started
- September 10, 2020 Belgian startup InviteDesk raises €500K to grow its event marketing software internationally
- September 10, 2020 London-based Curio raises €7.6 million to expand its curated audio platform further across the UK, US, India, Australia, and South Africa
- September 8, 2020 How to get your startup featured in tech news and media publications
- August 31, 2020 How will the startups from the South of Italy recover from the pandemic?
- July 28, 2020 Cambridge-based Spotta secures €1 million for its smart insect pest systems
- June 15, 2020 Top 10 podcasts to think about race, diversity and equity at work
- May 11, 2020 “Rural travel may actually exceed urban, for the first time ever”: Interview with Stasher’s CEO Jacob Wedderburn-Day
- May 4, 2020 “This crisis could lead to the beginning of a new era”: Interview with betahaus’s CEO, Madeleine Gummer v. Mohl
- April 21, 2020 CityTech RUHR: Be part of Germany’s biggest smart city startup challenge in the Ruhr Metropolis (Sponsored)
- March 18, 2020 Coronavirus vs. startups
- February 19, 2020 Munich-based Limehome secures €21 million to expand its hotel platform across Europe
- February 18, 2020 10 promising Portugal-based startups to watch in 2020