Be Our Guest
Our product is called ‘Be Our Guest’. It is a mobile digital platform for paperless weddings.
With ‘Be Our Guest’ couples download their own app. From the comfort of their mobile phones they can fully customise the content and select from hand-crafted themes based on real art work that we develop in-house.
They can then invite their guests sending digital ‘Save The Date’s to them by email. Guests get their own copy of ‘Be Our Guest’ specific to the wedding. Only invited guests can access the wedding.
Guests see a wedding countdown, view wedding venue and event details and can RSVP through their app. Couples are instantly updated and can easily manage their guests and RSVPs as well as getting lists of dietary needs.
Couples can share every moment on the wedding journey using our micro blog couples story and our ‘Be Our Guest Moments’.
With lots more to come, we have a year of development planned including innovative new features to really enhance the shared experience. Our new features will be rolled out on a weekly basis and automatically added to the couples and guests apps. This makes our product a living, breathing and evolving entity that will always have something new in store for you.
What makes us unique?
1. Many paperless weddings solution simply send an email to the guests and the couples must collect their responses. Our product is different because every guest guests their very own secure copy of ‘Be Our Guest’ and this facilitates communications all the way through the wedding journey.
2. We are artists as well as developers. I paint and sell my own fine art (acrylics, watercolours and oil pastels). As part of our process we develop our own art for exclusive use with ‘Be Our Guest’ and use the digital prints for backgrounds.
3. Our product is private and secure. There are quite a few free wedding websites out there and undoubtedly free mobile applications will come along. Their business model is often based on reselling customer details and pushing paid suppliers on couples. Their sites are often public too. In our market research this was something that was abhorrent to couples.
We set about changing this. We make our money from selling our product. We do not charge suppliers to be listed or linked with us. We do not share customer information and we password protect and securely store everything.
4. With new features rolled out weekly we are an ever evolving landscape which will change with you on the wedding journey.
Articles about Be Our Guest:
- September 8, 2021 10 early-stage Berlin-based startups to have your eye on 2021 and beyond
- August 30, 2021 10 Paris-based startups to have your eye on in 2021 and beyond
- August 24, 2021 Traveltech startup RoomPriceGenie brings in €1.8 million to continue disrupting hospitality pricing automation
- August 10, 2021 10 promising Warsaw-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 9, 2021 10 Lisbon-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 2, 2021 10 promising Düsseldorf-based startups to watch in 2021
- July 20, 2021 Berlin-based hospitality startup Raus secures seed funding to reinvent nature hospitality
- July 20, 2021 Europe’s Top 50 Travel Startups 2021 – Premium Report
- July 14, 2021 British traveltech startup Wildpoint, a marketplace for campers, lands €310K pre-seed funding
- July 9, 2021 15 content and communication tools to make your startup seen and heard
- July 8, 2021 Calling all garden startups: Apply to the GARDENA garden award for brand visibility & prizes! (Sponsored)
- July 8, 2021 5 tips for surviving your startup’s first year
- July 6, 2021 Barcelona-based TravelPerk acquires corporate travel management company Click Travel
- June 11, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 7-11)
- June 2, 2021 Crazy Rich Podcasters: How to monetize your startup’s podcast
- May 26, 2021 Did you know that EU funds are available for your business now? (Sponsored)
- May 14, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 10-14)
- May 10, 2021 CEOs, Thought Leaders & Investors: Apply now to join EU-Startups as guest contributor or columnist!