Baseline makes designing content for your brand effortless and straightforward. With a click of a button, you can create a professional-looking design that automatically has your brand logo, colors, and fonts.
Baseline is incredibly useful for entrepreneurs, small businesses, influencers, marketers, podcasters, or anyone who wants to create a stronger brand in less time.
It includes templates for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and many more. All of which are branded in a single click of a button. All you have to do is modify the content as needed.
Also included is a brand guide. That is the foundation for how you can create designs in such an easy way. Making it is also effortless, just a few simple steps with a lot of automation to take care of some tedious work, like discovering your brand colors based on your logo. Once you’ve got your brand guide set up, you are ready to create stunning designs which are always on-brand.
Articles about Baseline:
- February 9, 2022 “We truly believe that we are stronger together” : Interview with Hormona Co-Founders, Jasmine Tagesson (COO) and Karolina Löfqvist (CEO)
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- May 20, 2021 UK-based Cervest secures €24.6 million to launch new AI-powered Climate Intelligence platform
- November 26, 2020 Startup branding 101: the psychology of colour, font & more
- June 24, 2020 Berlin-based Elucidate raises €2.5 million to further develop its Financial Crime Index
- June 25, 2019 Nodes & Links raises roughly €1.6 million to increase the performance of complex projects across the world
- June 20, 2019 From burnt out to flourishing, how to achieve well-being at the workplace – Interview with Madeleine Evans, founder and CEO of Levell
- May 13, 2019 Migrants and startups: a match made in the EU
- January 25, 2019 Amrit Dhir, Head of Global Operations at Google for Startups, joins us at this year’s EU-Startups Summit
- June 13, 2017 Digital health startup Thriva raises £1.5 million to put the power of proactive health into people’s hands
- February 11, 2016 5 Czech startups to look out for in 2016
- January 20, 2016 Some highlights from the DLD conference 2016 in Munich
- October 13, 2015 Top deals seen in Central and Eastern Europe in September
- January 27, 2015 5 Czech startups to watch in 2015