We are building a community of global citizens who believe that finding their place in life is just as important as finding a place to live. Our platform connects like-minded users and gives them the tools to list or rent a room in a safe, smart and straightforward way. A city is only as great as its citizens and, as they grow in size and population, we are creating sustainable ways for people to coexist, cohabitate and thrive. Since it launched, Badi has succeeded in raising $45 million with five rounds of financing led by different notable US investment funds, including $30 million from Goodwater Capital, their first ever investment in a Spanish start-up. As belief and investment in our mission starts to grow, so does our talented team: from designers and scientists to storytellers, creators and executives, we have quickly created an 125+ squad who firmly believe that Badi is poised to not only transform the real estate market around the world, but also the way we live together.
Articles about Badi:
- February 26, 2020 Barcelona-based Badi launches its roommate finding service in New York
- January 23, 2020 Barcelona-based Badi hits 300K room rental listings and zooms to the US
- September 16, 2019 Join South Summit 2019 and meet successful entrepreneurs and top executives from Amazon, Facebook and Twitter (Sponsored)
- June 5, 2019 Be very hungry and confident about your business – Interview with Shmuel Chafets, General Partner at Target Global
- April 17, 2019 60+ awesome people you’ll meet at this year’s EU-Startups Summit
- April 8, 2019 HousingAnywhere CEO Djordy Seelmann will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on May 2-3 in Barcelona!
- February 25, 2019 The ever-growing sharing economy: Pros and cons
- February 5, 2019 The CEOs of Badi and Spotahome will join us at the EU-Startups Summit to discuss the future of the online flat rental market!
- January 10, 2019 Barcelona-based Badi secures $30 million to accelerate growth and help more people find the perfect flatmates
- December 26, 2018 Taking business travel to the next level: Interview with TravelPerk co-founder and CEO Avi Meir
- May 25, 2017 10 Barcelona-based startups to watch in 2017 and beyond
- February 20, 2017 10 Spanish startups to look out for in 2017