The digital workplace promised to improve work for humans. But instead of removing distractions, it multiplied them. Finding or filing a piece of information can be time consuming, as everything is scattered throughout various systems. Getting help for a problem from the right colleague isn’t trivial, as different teams often use different tools and processes.
– Back set out to fix that –
Back is a modern collaboration and automation platform that enables internal service and business operations teams to manage all workplace requests on one intuitive platform.
It provides employees with a convenient way to get help and information and always know who is taking care of their question. The platform integrates with various communication channels (including Slack and email), so employees can submit requests the way they are used to.
For HR, IT, office or travel management teams, it is a centralized workflow platform to manage and respond to requests using approvals, forms and integrations into e.g. the HR management software. Back automatically answers recurring requests and tasks that do not require the experts’ involvement, saving the experts valuable time. Back provides full transparency to managers by tracking the time their teams spend on resolving requests and helping them proactively identify trends to improve internal workflows.
Articles about Back:
- December 4, 2020 Helsinki- and Berlin-based ultimate.ai raises €16.45 million for its AI-powered customer service automation platform
- December 4, 2020 “We’ll see doctors and AI blended to provide better healthcare”: Interview with Piotr Orzechowski, CEO of Infermedica
- December 3, 2020 “The biggest wins I had were always attributable to finding the right people”: Interview with Ning Li, founder of MADE.COM and Typology
- December 3, 2020 Finnish startup ReceiptHero raises €2 million seed round to scale digital receipts into new markets
- December 2, 2020 Stockholm-based Voi Technology lands more than €132 million to boost its geographic and fleet expansion
- December 1, 2020 “We need brilliant early years education if we want the next generation of children to thrive”: Interview with tiney’s CEO and founder, Brett Wigdortz
- December 1, 2020 Remote-first startup SuperNormal raises €1.6 million seed round to build a video collaboration tool for busy teams
- December 1, 2020 Finnish productivity startup, Flowrite, raises €550K pre-launch for product that converts thoughts into written content
- November 30, 2020 5 promising European startups 3D printing your food
- November 30, 2020 How good payment solutions can help your business grow (Sponsored)
- November 30, 2020 London-based fintech startup Primer secures €15.5 million Series A to scale up internationally
- November 27, 2020 London-based Homeppl raises €2.1 million to challenge the UK’s archaic tenant referencing system
- November 27, 2020 Calling all startups in cars, mobility & wider assistance! Apply for the FIA Region I’s Start-up challenge (Sponsored)
- November 26, 2020 Startup branding 101: the psychology of colour, font & more
- November 26, 2020 French cleantech startup PowerUp nabs €5 million to grow across France and Europe
- November 26, 2020 Swedish fashiontech startup Material Exchange lands €5 million to boost its digital material management solution
- November 25, 2020 Copenhagen-based Workee raises €300K to scale its mobile-first job app in Denmark
- November 25, 2020 How has COVID-19 changed PropTech? And how are startups fighting back?