The digital workplace promised to improve work for humans. But instead of removing distractions, it multiplied them. Finding or filing a piece of information can be time consuming, as everything is scattered throughout various systems. Getting help for a problem from the right colleague isn’t trivial, as different teams often use different tools and processes.
– Back set out to fix that –
Back is a modern collaboration and automation platform that enables internal service and business operations teams to manage all workplace requests on one intuitive platform.
It provides employees with a convenient way to get help and information and always know who is taking care of their question. The platform integrates with various communication channels (including Slack and email), so employees can submit requests the way they are used to.
For HR, IT, office or travel management teams, it is a centralized workflow platform to manage and respond to requests using approvals, forms and integrations into e.g. the HR management software. Back automatically answers recurring requests and tasks that do not require the experts’ involvement, saving the experts valuable time. Back provides full transparency to managers by tracking the time their teams spend on resolving requests and helping them proactively identify trends to improve internal workflows.
Articles about Back:
- August 4, 2021 Down to earth: How entrepreneurs can collaborate to rejuvenate capitalism
- August 4, 2021 Element Ventures launches €109.6 million fund to invest in future leaders of B2B financial technology
- August 3, 2021 London-based wholesale marketplace Creoate nabs €4.2 million to support independent retailers
- August 3, 2021 Polish edtech startup Novakid snaps up €29.4 million to expand into new markets
- August 2, 2021 Tallinn-based Bolt lands €600 million to launch new grocery delivery, Bolt Market, in 10 European countries
- August 2, 2021 UK-based Connectd lands +€840K seed round to ‘break down barriers’ for investors and startups
- July 30, 2021 Dutch startup Hedge nabs €2.52 million to grow its smart software for filmmakers
- July 30, 2021 Barcelona-based Exoticca, a next-generation tour operator, lands €25.2 million
- July 30, 2021 10 promising Budapest-based startups to watch in 2021
- July 29, 2021 UK-based Vira Health lands €1.7 million to make personalised menopause care accessible to all women
- July 29, 2021 Fabric Ventures announces new €109 million fund to invest in digital assets and decentralisation
- July 28, 2021 EU-Startups CLUB: 20 exclusive benefits and software deals for our members
- July 28, 2021 Stockholm-based Scapin’ raises €2.9 million for its virtual interactions platform
- July 28, 2021 5 upcoming blockchain trends you should expect by 2030
- July 28, 2021 Berlin-based Grover lands $1 billion (€847 million) to boost its tech subscription service
- July 28, 2021 “Network, read and engage with people who share the same passion as you”: Interview with Petr Kozyakov, co-founder and CEO of Mercuryo
- July 27, 2021 25 years of venture capital in Europe: the history and why now is the best time to start-up
- July 27, 2021 Estonian startup Bisly lands €1.7 million to make housing energy consumption twice as efficient