The digital workplace promised to improve work for humans. But instead of removing distractions, it multiplied them. Finding or filing a piece of information can be time consuming, as everything is scattered throughout various systems. Getting help for a problem from the right colleague isn’t trivial, as different teams often use different tools and processes.
– Back set out to fix that –
Back is a modern collaboration and automation platform that enables internal service and business operations teams to manage all workplace requests on one intuitive platform.
It provides employees with a convenient way to get help and information and always know who is taking care of their question. The platform integrates with various communication channels (including Slack and email), so employees can submit requests the way they are used to.
For HR, IT, office or travel management teams, it is a centralized workflow platform to manage and respond to requests using approvals, forms and integrations into e.g. the HR management software. Back automatically answers recurring requests and tasks that do not require the experts’ involvement, saving the experts valuable time. Back provides full transparency to managers by tracking the time their teams spend on resolving requests and helping them proactively identify trends to improve internal workflows.
Articles about Back:
- April 9, 2021 5 European VC firms focusing on SaaS startups that you should know
- April 9, 2021 Rotterdam-based Shypple lands €7.1 million to grow its digital freight forwarding market
- April 8, 2021 Dublin-based cybersecurity startup Tines snaps up €21.9 million to expand in the US
- April 7, 2021 Why you’ll love the networking options at the EU-Startups Summit online!
- April 7, 2021 German startup BRYTER lands €55.6 million for its no-code decision automation platform
- April 7, 2021 How to approach the best investors for your startup ‘online’
- April 6, 2021 Helsinki-based Bob W raises €10 million to expand its ‘ridiculously clean’ hotel alternative across Europe
- April 6, 2021 AVP completes €250 million first closing of fund for European & US tech companies
- April 2, 2021 UK-based traveltech startup eola raises €2.3 million to empower experience and activity providers
- April 2, 2021 Top 3 common misconceptions about blockchain
- April 1, 2021 Estonia-based Bidrento raises 6-figure investment to bring rental property management to a new level
- April 1, 2021 10 great reasons why you should start a social impact startup
- April 1, 2021 Delivery scaleup Glovo raises €450 million Series F funding to continue expansion in 20 markets
- March 31, 2021 10 promising Cyprus-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- March 31, 2021 Paris-based Sensaterra, a marketplace selling coffee, tea, chocolate, herbal tea and machines, raises €1 million
- March 29, 2021 Scottish crime-busting startup Cyan Forensics lands €5.8 million
- March 29, 2021 Is crowdfunding the perfect way to build your startup? We spoke with these 7 founders to find out
- March 26, 2021 London-based The Happiness Index lands €1.2 million to grow its employee engagement and happiness platform