The digital workplace promised to improve work for humans. But instead of removing distractions, it multiplied them. Finding or filing a piece of information can be time consuming, as everything is scattered throughout various systems. Getting help for a problem from the right colleague isn’t trivial, as different teams often use different tools and processes.
- Back set out to fix that -
Back is a modern collaboration and automation platform that enables internal service and business operations teams to manage all workplace requests on one intuitive platform.
It provides employees with a convenient way to get help and information and always know who is taking care of their question. The platform integrates with various communication channels (including Slack and email), so employees can submit requests the way they are used to.
For HR, IT, office or travel management teams, it is a centralized workflow platform to manage and respond to requests using approvals, forms and integrations into e.g. the HR management software. Back automatically answers recurring requests and tasks that do not require the experts’ involvement, saving the experts valuable time. Back provides full transparency to managers by tracking the time their teams spend on resolving requests and helping them proactively identify trends to improve internal workflows.
Articles about Back:
- October 3, 2022 Gaming influencer marketing is growing exponentially | Interview with Wehype CEO Robin Aström
- September 30, 2022 ABOUT YOU: An exciting European tech stock to watch?!
- September 30, 2022 Tallinn-based KOOS receives €4 million in funding to accelerate a new era of ownership
- September 29, 2022 Tallin-based Klaus raises €12 million to scale its AI-based customer support platform
- September 29, 2022 Portuguese startup Rely.io raised €2 million for its site reliability engineering platform
- September 28, 2022 Berlin-based Grover receives €270 million as consumers pivot to tech rental
- September 27, 2022 Yonder raises €2.6 million to reinvent health and pension benefits for global businesses and their employees
- September 27, 2022 Tallinn’s Trind VC has opened up a new €55 million fund to back consumer-focused startups
- September 26, 2022 FutureTravel and TravelThink join forces as traveltech takes off
- September 26, 2022 Berlin-based Workist snaps up €9 million to automate B2B transactions
- September 23, 2022 10 startups improving our relationships, friendships and social connections
- September 23, 2022 Start Up Festival Malta is back! Make sure you’re there this year! (Sponsored)
- September 23, 2022 Paris-based Prophesee picks up €50 million to fundamentally shift how machines see
- September 22, 2022 D2C Startup Guide: Growing your online storefront (Sponsored)
- September 22, 2022 Fueling the next phase of customer acquisition Cello raises €2.3 million to build its user-led growth platform
- September 22, 2022 Impact Shakers makes first investments in purpose-driven ventures led by underrepresented founders
- September 21, 2022 ‘Silicon Valley of Europe’ meets the ‘Disneyland for SaaS’ (Sponsored)
- September 21, 2022 Does Europe’s entrepreneurial ecosystem have an inclusivity problem?