Articles about Avora:
- March 23, 2022 “The Nordics have had great ingredients to create a thriving tech space for a long time” – Interview with Cristina Koehn, Partner and Head of Nordics at Picus Capital
- August 13, 2021 10 super promising Oslo-based startups to look out for in 2021
- March 18, 2021 How the pandemic is reversing Italy’s “brain drain”: Interviews with the Italian startup ecosystem
- October 13, 2020 “Everyone can become a city farmer”: Interview with iFarm’s co-founder and CEO Max Chizhov
- August 31, 2020 How will the startups from the South of Italy recover from the pandemic?
- July 31, 2020 Slovak fintech platform altFINS secures €1 million seed funding for global expansion
- July 7, 2020 Latvia’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- May 27, 2020 Paris-based Aircall raises €59.2 million for its cloud-based phone system
- April 1, 2020 What does the Commission’s New Industrial Strategy mean for startups?
- February 26, 2020 Barcelona-based Badi launches its roommate finding service in New York
- January 18, 2019 Paris-based HighLife raises €32 million Series B for its device to treat heart disease
- January 15, 2019 AVORA raises €5.7 million to disrupt business analytics with augmented intelligence
- December 7, 2017 AVORA secures €1.7 million to bring machine-learning powered data intelligence to businesses
- August 18, 2016 After rumors about financial difficulties, Delivery Hero releases a business update for the first half of 2016
- July 18, 2014 IPO around the corner? Zalando reports operating profit in Q2
- April 30, 2012 Naroomi – the next big thing?
- June 24, 2011 Interview with Helmut Hutterer (Socialspiel)