AVA enables individuals, organizations and societies to make the best-informed, safety-related decisions. Monitoring mass volumes of data from multiple sources, AVA calculates the statistical, present and predictive safety and risk for your and any other given location. Covering categories such as crime, terrorism, natural forces, industrialdisasters, and health it is really like meteorology for safety, laying the ground for new and world-changing solutions, unimaginable before.
Articles about AVA:
- June 22, 2021 10 great tools to boost the productivity of your startup team in 2021
- June 22, 2021 Vienna-based online tutoring scaleup GoStudent achieves unicorn status, with €205 million Series C investment
- June 21, 2021 12 Software-as-a-Service products to boost the sales results of your startup
- June 21, 2021 10 Black founders of European startups to watch in 2021 & beyond
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 17, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 3: How can companies adjust to the new trend? (Interviews with CEOs)
- June 16, 2021 Who controls your startup’s community? (Sponsored)
- June 16, 2021 UK femtech startup Hertility Health lands €4.8 million to revolutionise the world of hormone and reproductive health
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 15, 2021 Pitch online at Oslo Innovation Week 2021 to win up to €20K for your startup (Sponsored)
- June 14, 2021 EU-Startups Podcast / Episode 16: Interview with TOA founder Niko Woischnik
- June 14, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 1: How will we consume food at work? An interview with Laura Gomez, CEO of Catevering
- June 14, 2021 Startup Dictionary: 20 common startup buzzwords briefly explained
- June 11, 2021 Prague-based Time is Ltd. raises €4.6 million to solve companies’ productivity challenges in the agile era
- June 10, 2021 Berlin-based wajve secures €5 million seed funding to accelerate its financial advisory app for Gen Z
- June 10, 2021 German startup EqualTo raises €3.5 million for their no-code sales commission operating system
- June 10, 2021 Google for Startups backs Scoodle in €1.6 million round to build tutor influencers
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!