Founded in 2019, Attention Insight helps users automatically detect which design elements found on websites, outdoor adverts, or other environments attract users’ attention the most. The company’s product analyses the imagery and offers recommendations based on a database of more than 30,000 images assessed in eye-tracking studies. In this way, results are obtained immediately without service users needing to invest in their equipment and research. Based on the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) model, which is held as ‘the market standard’, 90-94% accuracy has been achieved compared to regular eye tracking studies.
Articles about Attention Insight:
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 7, 2021 Finnish food intelligence startup Veri lands €3.2 million to take its health monitor international
- April 14, 2021 Dublin-based Nory raises €1.6 million to bring AI and automation to restaurants around the world
- March 11, 2021 What are startup mentors, and why do you need one?
- March 10, 2021 10 promising Portugal-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 3, 2021 10 promising Sweden-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!
- January 22, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 18-22, 2021)
- January 18, 2021 Vilnius-based Attention Insight raises €285K to expand its website and ad testing technology
- January 15, 2021 6 warning signs that your startup might fail soon
- January 7, 2021 A beginner’s guide to Google Analytics for startups
- January 4, 2021 UK-based NearSt secures €2.2 million to challenge Amazon with ‘local-availability’ tech
- December 16, 2020 “I ask myself, am I empowering people to make decisions effectively?”: Interview with Rika Christanto, co-founder and COO of Ontruck
- December 3, 2020 How upskilling and reskilling can drive your startup forward
- November 12, 2020 British AI fintech startup ilumoni raises €380K to make it easy for people to borrow well
- October 21, 2020 “The vacation rental market is booming”: Interview with Johannes Siebers, co-founder of fast-growing traveltech Holidu
- October 7, 2020 “There’s a shift from dealing with death ‘reactively’ to ‘preventatively’”: Interview with Closure’s co-founder Graciëlla van Vliet
- September 29, 2020 Battle of the European e-scooter startups: Dott, Tier, Voi, Wind