Founded in 2019, Attention Insight helps users automatically detect which design elements found on websites, outdoor adverts, or other environments attract users’ attention the most. The company’s product analyses the imagery and offers recommendations based on a database of more than 30,000 images assessed in eye-tracking studies. In this way, results are obtained immediately without service users needing to invest in their equipment and research. Based on the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) model, which is held as ‘the market standard’, 90-94% accuracy has been achieved compared to regular eye tracking studies.
Articles about Attention Insight:
- November 29, 2022 10 cool startup events to check out this winter!
- November 7, 2022 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | October 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- October 3, 2022 Gaming influencer marketing is growing exponentially | Interview with Wehype CEO Robin Aström
- September 29, 2022 Tallin-based Klaus raises €12 million to scale its AI-based customer support platform
- September 23, 2022 Bilbao-based Innomy picks up €1.3 million to make mushroom-based alt-protein
- September 19, 2022 Enabling culture-shifting conversations: Lisa Carter shares the vision behind Discussion Box
- September 13, 2022 Battle of the Startup Cities: Madrid vs Barcelona
- September 5, 2022 Freshsales Suite: The CRM of choice for European startups (Sponsored)
- September 2, 2022 What’s next for the fashion industry? The tech startups weaving fresh trends
- August 30, 2022 10 Rising stars from Rome’s thriving startup scene
- August 25, 2022 Danish startup Neurons lands over €6 million to help brands understand and predict customer behaviours
- August 22, 2022 Super important PR tactics that B2B startups need to know
- August 5, 2022 A new generation of tech innovators: Interview with Sami Osman
- August 4, 2022 Finnish edtech startup Kide Science scoops up €1 million to encourage learning through imagination
- July 26, 2022 10 super promising Lisbon-based startups to watch in 2022 and beyond!
- July 5, 2022 Copenhagen-based Onomondo raises €20.2 million to boost connectivity within the IoT
- July 4, 2022 Challenging the status quo of healthcare: Jonas Muff tells us about the vision behind Vara
- May 26, 2022 The European Unicorn Race: What challenges are in store for startups? (Sponsored)