Founded in 2019, Attention Insight helps users automatically detect which design elements found on websites, outdoor adverts, or other environments attract users’ attention the most. The company’s product analyses the imagery and offers recommendations based on a database of more than 30,000 images assessed in eye-tracking studies. In this way, results are obtained immediately without service users needing to invest in their equipment and research. Based on the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) model, which is held as ‘the market standard’, 90-94% accuracy has been achieved compared to regular eye tracking studies.
Articles about Attention Insight:
- October 5, 2021 London-based Octaive raises €587K to accelerate the growth of its conversational media platform
- September 17, 2021 10 European startups with the potential to disrupt the sports industry
- September 10, 2021 10 Barcelona-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- August 30, 2021 Shaken or stirred? 10 European drinktech startups shaking up 2021
- August 26, 2021 10 Hamburg-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 19, 2021 10 super promising Copenhagen-based startups catching our attention in 2021
- August 17, 2021 10 Utrecht-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 10, 2021 10 promising Warsaw-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- July 28, 2021 “Network, read and engage with people who share the same passion as you”: Interview with Petr Kozyakov, co-founder and CEO of Mercuryo
- July 16, 2021 These are the biggest mistakes startups make before reaching an MVP
- July 14, 2021 Why founders are not just building businesses, but building our collective future
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 7, 2021 Finnish food intelligence startup Veri lands €3.2 million to take its health monitor international
- April 14, 2021 Dublin-based Nory raises €1.6 million to bring AI and automation to restaurants around the world
- March 11, 2021 What are startup mentors, and why do you need one?
- March 10, 2021 10 promising Portugal-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 3, 2021 10 promising Sweden-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!