APTA Technologies that specializes in computer-generated data analysis. We help companies understand software through their log data and provide situational awareness to identify anomalies, bugs, malicious events all the way down to root causes.
Articles about APTA Technologies:
- January 21, 2021 5 ways startup marketing has changed in the past 5 years
- December 3, 2020 How upskilling and reskilling can drive your startup forward
- October 22, 2020 China’s digital yuan is already here. Do we need a digital euro?
- October 19, 2020 Milan-based FLEEP Technologies completes €900K seed round to bring printed electronics to market
- October 16, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 12-16, 2020)
- October 2, 2020 “Romania is a country that truly shines”: Interview with business angel and serial entrepreneur Grégoire Vigroux
- July 1, 2020 “Disinfection robots, cleaning robots, e-commerce delivery robots…I see a lot of opportunities”: Interview with Accerion’s founder Willem-Jan Lamers
- October 21, 2019 10 European startups tackling natural disasters and other emergencies
- August 20, 2019 Black Mirror: 10 technologies we never want to see in real life
- May 13, 2019 Finnish startup Treon raises €1 million for its smart wireless and IoT solutions
- March 22, 2019 Munich-based Brainlab acquires medtech startup Medineering to scale its robotic surgery solutions
- November 6, 2018 The 5 best ways to find a CTO for your startup
- March 28, 2018 Berlin-based enterprise software startup Productive Mobile raises €3.4 million in seed funding
- January 17, 2018 Free satellite data for CEE startups – interview with Omnilogy CEO Jacek Kujawa