ANNA Money is the business current account for startups and small businesses. Swift to set up, ANNA manages your invoicing, and comes with a debit Mastercard® too.
Sign up to ANNA for services that make business cash flow:
Our app, account and admin services are free for three months with no tie-in, followed by a simple monthly plan of £11. We’ll never charge transaction fees or cash withdrawals.
What ANNA delivers:
• Fast-issue business current account and debit Mastercard®
• Instant account statements in CSV or PDF formats
• UK-based customer service, available 24/7
• Ability to freeze your Mastercard® in the app
• Ultra secure, 2-factor authorisation
• Free UK ATM withdrawals
• Invoice management – ANNA can make and send your invoices for you
• Late payment chasing – ANNA can politely nudge clients who owe you money
The ANNA difference – and our promise to you
Behind ANNA Money is a quirky lineup of humans from across the globe – from London, Moscow, Auckland, and almost everywhere in between. We’re experts in finance, AI, business building, branding, creative leadership, customer service, teamwork and doing your admin. We’ve made an app for people like us who are proud to be a bit different, but face the same list of financial chores as everyone else.
ANNA stands for the beautifully basic, “Absolutely No-Nonsense Admin”. The ANNA team stands up for “absolutely no-nonsense service”. But we can’t promise there won’t be a teaspoon of nonsense along the way. We like animals, for example. They just make us feel at home.
The ANNA Debit Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051).
Articles about ANNA:
- November 20, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 76 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 16-20, 2020)
- November 19, 2020 British cannatech startup Alphagreen raises €1.2 million to launch new CBD services and fuel US expansion
- November 16, 2020 “Don’t wait around for a mentor to find you”: Interview with the CEO of Code First Girls, Anna Brailsford
- November 10, 2020 HRtech scale-up Remote secures €29.4 million to transform the talent market
- October 23, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 19-23, 2020)
- October 19, 2020 Italian e-mobility scaleup Blubrake lands €5.2 million to expand its innovative safety tech for e-bikes
- August 24, 2020 Stockholm-based Open Payments raises €3 million to become a leading platform provider in the EU
- August 19, 2020 “Europe is seen as the next big market for cannabis”: Interview with Ludovic Rachou, co-founder of cannatech startup Rainbow
- August 3, 2020 “Insects will play an important role in tomorrow’s food chain”: Interview with Aude Guo, co-founder of Innovafeed
- July 13, 2020 Foodtech of the future post-COVID: Robot bartenders, insects and cannabis drinks
- July 1, 2020 Copenhagen-based Beyond Leather Materials raises €1.1 million to make sustainable leather from apple pulp
- June 24, 2020 Spotlight on 10 kickass female founders from Serbia
- June 23, 2020 Women coders: Meet these 10 European coding academies improving gender equality
- June 22, 2020 Cannatech: 10 of the most promising European cannabis tech startups
- June 16, 2020 Meet the European VC firms funding overlooked founders
- June 15, 2020 Top 10 podcasts to think about race, diversity and equity at work
- June 8, 2020 French cannabis tech startup Rainbow raises €1 million to launch two new brands
- June 3, 2020 Estonian forestry startup Timbeter starts collaboration with the government of Costa Rica