ANNA Money is the business current account for startups and small businesses. Swift to set up, ANNA manages your invoicing, and comes with a debit Mastercard® too.
Sign up to ANNA for services that make business cash flow:
Our app, account and admin services are free for three months with no tie-in, followed by a simple monthly plan of £11. We’ll never charge transaction fees or cash withdrawals.
What ANNA delivers:
• Fast-issue business current account and debit Mastercard®
• Instant account statements in CSV or PDF formats
• UK-based customer service, available 24/7
• Ability to freeze your Mastercard® in the app
• Ultra secure, 2-factor authorisation
• Free UK ATM withdrawals
• Invoice management – ANNA can make and send your invoices for you
• Late payment chasing – ANNA can politely nudge clients who owe you money
The ANNA difference – and our promise to you
Behind ANNA Money is a quirky lineup of humans from across the globe – from London, Moscow, Auckland, and almost everywhere in between. We’re experts in finance, AI, business building, branding, creative leadership, customer service, teamwork and doing your admin. We’ve made an app for people like us who are proud to be a bit different, but face the same list of financial chores as everyone else.
ANNA stands for the beautifully basic, “Absolutely No-Nonsense Admin”. The ANNA team stands up for “absolutely no-nonsense service”. But we can’t promise there won’t be a teaspoon of nonsense along the way. We like animals, for example. They just make us feel at home.
The ANNA Debit Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051).
Articles about ANNA:
- September 7, 2021 London-based Veremark snaps up €2.3 million for its pre-employment screening service
- September 3, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 30-September 3)
- September 2, 2021 German startup arive raises €6 million to deliver high-end products on-demand
- September 1, 2021 Amsterdam-based VanMoof raises €108 million to make its high-tech e-bikes the new standard in cities worldwide
- August 30, 2021 Shaken or stirred? 10 European drinktech startups shaking up 2021
- August 25, 2021 10 of the most promising Dublin-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 23, 2021 German startup Signature Products lands €800K from local authority for hemp protein value chain
- August 17, 2021 UK’s Grow Group, medical cannabis startup, acquires Spain’s Sanoid, major cannabis producer
- August 6, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 2-6)
- August 4, 2021 Element Ventures launches €109.6 million fund to invest in future leaders of B2B financial technology
- July 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 5 -July 9)
- July 8, 2021 Cardiff-based Coincover secures €7.7 million for its cryptocurrency cover and recovery services
- July 2, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 126 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 28-July 2)
- July 2, 2021 French cannabis tech startup Rainbow raises €2 million to boost its hemp-based brand
- June 18, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 115 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 14-18)
- June 11, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 7-11)
- June 11, 2021 UK-based Avida Global, a medicinal cannabis oils startup, raises €1.2 million via Seedrs equity crowdfunding campaign
- May 21, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 17-21)