ANNA Money is the business current account for startups and small businesses. Swift to set up, ANNA manages your invoicing, and comes with a debit Mastercard® too.
Sign up to ANNA for services that make business cash flow:
Our app, account and admin services are free for three months with no tie-in, followed by a simple monthly plan of £11. We’ll never charge transaction fees or cash withdrawals.
What ANNA delivers:
• Fast-issue business current account and debit Mastercard®
• Instant account statements in CSV or PDF formats
• UK-based customer service, available 24/7
• Ability to freeze your Mastercard® in the app
• Ultra secure, 2-factor authorisation
• Free UK ATM withdrawals
• Invoice management – ANNA can make and send your invoices for you
• Late payment chasing – ANNA can politely nudge clients who owe you money
The ANNA difference – and our promise to you
Behind ANNA Money is a quirky lineup of humans from across the globe – from London, Moscow, Auckland, and almost everywhere in between. We’re experts in finance, AI, business building, branding, creative leadership, customer service, teamwork and doing your admin. We’ve made an app for people like us who are proud to be a bit different, but face the same list of financial chores as everyone else.
ANNA stands for the beautifully basic, “Absolutely No-Nonsense Admin”. The ANNA team stands up for “absolutely no-nonsense service”. But we can’t promise there won’t be a teaspoon of nonsense along the way. We like animals, for example. They just make us feel at home.
The ANNA Debit Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051).
Articles about ANNA:
- September 28, 2022 Berlin-based Grover receives €270 million as consumers pivot to tech rental
- September 23, 2022 All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 19-23)
- September 21, 2022 Does Europe’s entrepreneurial ecosystem have an inclusivity problem?
- September 12, 2022 Paris-based Nutropy bites into €2 million to make animal-free dairy a tastier reality
- September 7, 2022 UK’s Code First Girls lands €5.2 million to empower more women to access opportunities in tech
- September 1, 2022 UK-based Gravity Co takes off with over €5.7 million to grow its co-living portfolio
- August 9, 2022 Berlin-based Green Generation Fund has raised €100 million to fuel food tech and green tech innovation
- August 5, 2022 A new generation of tech innovators: Interview with Sami Osman
- August 5, 2022 Nordic-born Summa Equity is taking impact investments to North America
- July 27, 2022 UK-based Onto raises €59 million to fuel the EV revolution and bring its subscription service across Europe
- June 17, 2022 Cannabis Europa is taking place in London this month amidst growing movement to ‘go green’ (Sponsored)
- June 10, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 6-10)
- June 10, 2022 Tallinn-based Timbeter picks up €500k to make forestry more sustainable
- June 8, 2022 “Our workplaces are still designed around men’s needs, in a way they aren’t for women.” Interview with Anna Franziska Hunger
- June 1, 2022 Europe’s deep-tech community: The power of collaboration to conquer new markets (Sponsored)
- May 31, 2022 Zinc announces a new €32.9 million fund to back mission-driven founders who are addressing the most pressing societal issues
- May 27, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 23– 27)
- May 2, 2022 TechChill is taking Milan as Europe’s startup ecosystem keeps growing