Angels On Tour
We have created Angels On Tour to ensure that you always have someone close to you ready to help you just at the moment you need it… Like an Angel sent from Heaven!
Angels On Tour registers in real time the GPS location and the availability of a large body of professionals from all sectors.
Angels On Tour offers you for free the only one Search Engine that allows you to find in real time professionals who, at this precise moment in time, are close to you and available to serve you immediately.
Articles about Angels On Tour:
- August 3, 2021 Polish edtech startup Novakid snaps up €29.4 million to expand into new markets
- July 20, 2021 Berlin-based hospitality startup Raus secures seed funding to reinvent nature hospitality
- February 25, 2021 Paris-based Sorare raises a €40 million Series A to help fans own their football passion online
- January 12, 2021 Darmstadt-based Energy Robotics nabs €2 million for its mobile inspection robots
- November 27, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 23-27, 2020)
- November 12, 2020 Italian startup Vikey lands €800K to enable self check-in for accomodation
- October 30, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 26-30, 2020)
- July 6, 2020 French traveltech Explora Project raises €1.7 million to expand its positive-impact adventure tourism
- April 10, 2020 North Macedonia: Skopje’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- March 18, 2020 Coronavirus vs. startups
- February 19, 2020 Swiss startup Smeetz raises €660K to boost its leisure activity booking software
- December 30, 2019 Volta Ventures launches second €35 million fund to invest in Benelux startups
- October 18, 2019 1.5 million hours of luggage storage and counting – Interview with LuggageHero CEO Jannik Lawaetz
- September 6, 2019 Beyond the sun, sea, and palm trees: the French Riviera startup ecosystem
- August 2, 2019 Starfunding: 10 European startups funded by stars
- August 1, 2019 10 Porto-based startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- July 19, 2019 Madrid’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- May 31, 2019 Grenoble-based Enlaps raises €3 million for its timelapse cameras and app for video editing, expands product range