Investing in cryptocurrencies is a volatile game. We know, we have invested in 100 different cryptocurrencies every day for 18 months. The Alpha Trusted 20 is the result of this research & development, industry insights, a deep understanding of the underling technologies, and the people behind them.
Market capitalization is equal to the latest price multiplied by the circulating supply of the tokens. Scored by the coins market capitalization against Bitcoin.
The project is scored on the overall viability of the project – Including factors such as technology, active developer contributions, severity of security vulnerabilities, number of nodes in the network, throughput of the system, availability on exchanges for liquidity, and the vision of the project as a whole.
The team is scored from multiple criteria including: Foundation team as a whole, individual founders experience, core developer competence, quality and quantity of investors backing the project, history of the team shipping product milestones and community contributions to the project.
The weighting in the Alpha index is determined by the cryptocurrencies overall score. The weighting is calculated monthly and adjusted accordingly.
Articles about Alpha:
- November 20, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 76 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 16-20, 2020)
- November 19, 2020 British cannatech startup Alphagreen raises €1.2 million to launch new CBD services and fuel US expansion
- October 8, 2020 Paris-based fintech Joko raises €10 million to disrupt cashback in Europe
- September 25, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 21-25, 2020)
- June 22, 2020 Cannatech: 10 of the most promising European cannabis tech startups
- March 12, 2020 10 European startups fighting fake news and disinformation
- March 9, 2020 10 promising Poland-based startups to watch in 2020
- February 10, 2020 10 European EdTech startups changing the face of education in 2020
- November 14, 2019 Yodel.io raises €910k to accelerate the US expansion and provide enterprise-level voice integration to SMEs
- September 27, 2019 10 European HR startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- September 3, 2019 Why and How to Build a Startup – Chapter 8: Make!
- July 26, 2019 The 15 best coding schools and coding bootcamps in Europe
- May 27, 2019 10 European experts who have been paving the way to modern AI
- April 26, 2019 Cluj’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- April 17, 2019 60+ awesome people you’ll meet at this year’s EU-Startups Summit
- April 16, 2019 27 European startups that have reached unicorn status
- April 8, 2019 Budapest’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- March 15, 2019 London-based Passbase raises €530k for its digital identity verification solution that emphasises user privacy