Long Business Description:
Ally Foundry lifts corporate darkness with human-centered, data-powered creations.
WorkAlly is the first generation of these tools that accelerates Office 365 adoption with focused vision of cloud usage across the enterprise.
Articles about Ally Foundry:
- November 19, 2020 The 30 best universities and business schools for entrepreneurship in Europe
- November 13, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 9-13, 2020)
- November 9, 2020 Oxford-based AI startup Mind Foundry closes €11.46 million funding round to create a future where humans and AI work together
- January 10, 2020 Scoodle raises €684K to help tutors become influencers, backed by Twitter’s co-founder
- October 8, 2019 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- July 30, 2019 Techstars raises €38 million to accelerate more startups across the globe
- July 26, 2019 The 15 best coding schools and coding bootcamps in Europe
- May 6, 2019 Meet Tribe: The winner of our big pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 25, 2019 London-based Synthesia raises €2.8 million to scale and personalise video production
- April 17, 2019 60+ awesome people you’ll meet at this year’s EU-Startups Summit
- April 5, 2019 10 things you’ll learn at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on May 2-3 in Barcelona
- January 5, 2018 Filling the tech skills gap – Interview with Raffaela Rein, CEO of CareerFoundry
- October 16, 2017 10 European startups with the potential to disrupt the education industry
- March 31, 2017 40 awesome people you’re going to meet at this year’s EU-Startups Conference
- June 24, 2015 Berlin-based career accelerator CareerFoundry secures seed funding
- February 19, 2015 Jobs of the week: CareerFoundry, Take Eat Easy, Lovoo, Coindrum