Allies connects parents with kids in the the same groups and helps them share everything about them; calendars, contacts, communications and documents. Either this happens when someone adds a soccer practice or a day off, or adding a calendar to Allies.
Articles about Allies:
- June 25, 2021 German fintech rivals Deposit Solutions and Raisin merge to form Raisin DS – a European champion with global ambitions
- May 13, 2021 10 cool tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this June
- September 3, 2020 “Being a successful founder is having an unshakeable resilience and relentlessness”: Interview with HomeHero’s founder and CEO Kenny Alegbe
- July 29, 2020 10 key players shaping the path for BAME founders in Europe
- October 1, 2019 Why and How to Build a Startup – Chapter 12: Love!
- April 2, 2019 Bringing beauty home and empowering women workers: Interview with Natasha Pilbrow, COO and co-founder of LeSalon
- April 19, 2018 Code Like a Girl! Interview with Amali de Alwis – CEO of Code First: Girls
- February 17, 2017 Meet Event Flavour – the new self-service ticketing and venue booking platform