We are one of the largest independent automated driving technology providers in the world. Our holistic approach to driving automation tackles three main industry challenges: software, development and validation tools, and processing hardware. Our team of over 230 works in offices in the USA, Japan, and Hungary to ensure our products are solving the real-world challenges of driving automation. We rely on our team’s expertise in artificial intelligence, sensor fusion, 3D graphics and real-world automated driving workloads, developed utilizing our global test fleet to provide robust solutions.
As a result, our market-ready products can accelerate the safe and affordable deployment of ADAS and automated driving bringing these life-saving technologies to the public sooner.
Articles about AImotive:
- February 18, 2021 10 promising Hungary-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- May 14, 2020 10 promising European deeptech startups leading us into the future
- April 8, 2019 Budapest’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- March 11, 2019 10 Hungarian startups to look out for in 2019
- January 11, 2018 Budapest-based AImotive just raised $38 million in Series C funding