AI Assisted Learning
MyBrian provides users with a uniquely innovative way of mining the internet to support their aspirations. With a plethora of information available to us through the internet Brian puts users in control by keeping them organised and motivated to learn new skills or strengthening existing knowledge.
Using AI mixed with cognitive science the app uses digital nudging techniques at predefined times to keep the user on track.
Brian allows you to make notes and organise links to articles, blogs and videos on your chosen subject by collating them onto a board. The user has full control over reminders and nudges.
Future features - community sharing, expert knowledge boards, desktop version.
Articles about AI Assisted Learning:
- May 2, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked last week (April 25 – April 29)
- March 8, 2022 TOP 100: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- January 28, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan. 24-28)
- July 20, 2020 “During uncertain times transparency and communication is key to retaining top talent”: Interview with Ethan Partners’ founder and CEO Ann-Christine Roope
- June 5, 2020 Edtech startup Tech Will Save Us raises €550K via Seedrs campaign
- March 12, 2020 10 European startups fighting fake news and disinformation
- February 10, 2020 10 European EdTech startups changing the face of education in 2020
- January 16, 2020 10 promising Lithuanian-based startups to watch in 2020
- June 10, 2019 Oslo-based construction tech startup Spacemaker raises €22 million Series A to help build sustainable cities using AI
- November 9, 2018 Self-driving car startup Wayve wins pitch competition at Web Summit
- June 22, 2018 The Next Logistics Accelerator from Hamburg makes logistics digitization happen (Sponsored)
- February 6, 2017 A.I. will give students the skills needed for the future workforce – an interview with Tabitha Goldstaub