3D Generation is a group of enthusiasts who are ready to realize your greatest ideas to life. We will print 3D figures of any degree of complexity and level of detail at the most attractive price. Would you like to get a unique 3D avatar that will bright up your profile in virtual reality? We will make it for you as quick as it is possible. We use a 3D scanner and high-quality materials for our production.
3D Generation will help you capture the happiest moments of your life by printing individual models, making group compositions with your family members or manufacture mini-clones of your pets.
You don’t know how to congratulate your friend, relative, chief or colleague? The 3D figure is an original gift that will happily surprise any person. Present a certificate for the manufacture of 3D models for a birthday, Wedding day or in honor of another celebration. Just buy a voucher at one of our stores in Germany – in Berlin, Munich, Dortmund, Cologne, Frankfurt and others. The address of them you can see on our website.
The future is closer than you think with 3D Genertaion.
Articles about 3D GENERATION:
- January 8, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 49 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 4-8, 2021)
- November 25, 2020 Swedish startup Alloverse lands €250k to launch open-source VR platform for virtual collaboration
- November 19, 2020 Belgian sportswear startup BRIKL nabs €2 million to expand its innovative 3D design & e-commerce platform
- November 12, 2020 Meet the accelerator programme that boosts the environmental and social impact of growing startups (sponsored)
- October 27, 2020 Reinventing the way people interact with machinery – Interview with Inxpect founder Luca Salgarelli
- October 27, 2020 If your goal is to become rich, you shouldn’t start a startup. Here is why!
- October 23, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 19-23, 2020)
- October 16, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 12-16, 2020)
- October 7, 2020 UK-based Condense Reality raises €875K seed round to bring 3D hologram-style video to live TV experience
- October 2, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 74 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 28 – Oct. 2, 2020)
- September 29, 2020 Lille-based Exotec raises €77.1 million to support the international expansion of its warehouse robotics solutions
- September 18, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 61 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 14-18, 2020)
- September 18, 2020 “By 2025, VR/XR collaboration will be the new standard in working life”: Interview with Varjo’s CEO, Timo Toikkanen
- August 31, 2020 How will the startups from the South of Italy recover from the pandemic?
- May 19, 2020 Serbia’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- April 10, 2020 North Macedonia: Skopje’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- March 23, 2020 8 ideas for startups to give back in the time of Coronavirus
- March 18, 2020 Coronavirus vs. startups