3D Generation is a group of enthusiasts who are ready to realize your greatest ideas to life. We will print 3D figures of any degree of complexity and level of detail at the most attractive price. Would you like to get a unique 3D avatar that will bright up your profile in virtual reality? We will make it for you as quick as it is possible. We use a 3D scanner and high-quality materials for our production.
3D Generation will help you capture the happiest moments of your life by printing individual models, making group compositions with your family members or manufacture mini-clones of your pets.
You don’t know how to congratulate your friend, relative, chief or colleague? The 3D figure is an original gift that will happily surprise any person. Present a certificate for the manufacture of 3D models for a birthday, Wedding day or in honor of another celebration. Just buy a voucher at one of our stores in Germany – in Berlin, Munich, Dortmund, Cologne, Frankfurt and others. The address of them you can see on our website.
The future is closer than you think with 3D Genertaion.
Articles about 3D GENERATION:
- September 17, 2021 10 European startups with the potential to disrupt the sports industry
- August 10, 2021 10 promising Warsaw-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 3, 2021 10 Zurich-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- July 21, 2021 Berlin-based Colossyan raises €1 million to assist more businesses with its AI video generation tool
- July 16, 2021 EIT Digital Challenge 2021: The 20 outstanding Deep Tech Scaleups which made it into the finals
- July 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 5 -July 9)
- July 1, 2021 Cambridge-based VividQ announces €12.8 million to bring holographic display to the world
- June 11, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 7-11)
- June 11, 2021 Berlin-based Incari lands €15 million Series A funding to lead new generations of human-machine interfaces
- May 18, 2021 Estonia-based LightCode Photonics raises €425K to transform the autonomous vehicle industry
- April 23, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (19-23 April 2021)
- January 8, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 49 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 4-8, 2021)
- November 25, 2020 Swedish startup Alloverse lands €250k to launch open-source VR platform for virtual collaboration
- November 19, 2020 Belgian sportswear startup BRIKL nabs €2 million to expand its innovative 3D design & e-commerce platform
- November 12, 2020 Meet the accelerator programme that boosts the environmental and social impact of growing startups (sponsored)
- October 27, 2020 Reinventing the way people interact with machinery – Interview with Inxpect founder Luca Salgarelli
- October 27, 2020 If your goal is to become rich, you shouldn’t start a startup. Here is why!
- October 23, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 19-23, 2020)