1 Week – Content curation for microlearning
Artificial Intelligence based content curation, summarization and evaluation service for microlearning about programming, marketing, design, business management, data analysis, self-improvement etc.
Articles about 1 Week:
- May 12, 2021 British startup Birdie raises €9.5 million to reinvent care for older people
- May 11, 2021 “From Zoom fatigue, to after-hours pings on Slack, the typical work experience is fuelling burnout”: Interview with Qatalog’s founder and CEO, Tariq Rauf
- May 7, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (3-7 May 2021)
- May 6, 2021 10 employee perks and wellbeing exercises that are easy to incorporate
- May 6, 2021 Dutch wholesale marketplace Orderchamp raises €16.6 million to expand further across Europe
- May 4, 2021 Malta-based holistic health and fitness app Few raises €250K
- May 4, 2021 Tallinn-based Bolt launches its car-sharing service Bolt Drive
- May 3, 2021 How can early-stage startups be funded in a matter of weeks? (Sponsored)
- May 3, 2021 “The traditional way of banking will be a rare event”: Interview with Pomelo Pay’s founder & CEO, Vincent Choi
- May 3, 2021 Meet Type Studio: The winner of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 30, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (26-30 April 2021)
- April 27, 2021 British e-commerce startup aisle 3 lands around €290K to become ‘the Wikipedia of product search’
- April 26, 2021 Moritz Kreppel, co-founder and CEO of Urban Sports Club, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 23, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (19-23 April 2021)
- April 22, 2021 Ready to learn? Check out these educational talks at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 22, 2021 Helsinki-based talent acquisition startup Jobilla raises €2.16 million
- April 21, 2021 Ayaz Quraishi, from Shareworks by Morgan Stanley, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 20, 2021 Boom! Here comes the agenda for the EU-Startups Summit (28-30 April)