It has become increasingly evident that reevaluating our processes, products, and economic models is crucial for a more sustainable future. Our society requires a shift toward sustainable approaches to energy, food consumption, mobility, and financial equality. Notably, consumers, particularly millennials, are actively seeking purpose-driven and sustainable solutions.
The Startupbootcamp Accelerator Program 2023 emerges as a beacon of opportunity for visionary entrepreneurs. As the world’s largest industry-based startup accelerator, Startupbootcamp aims to accelerate ventures that will contribute to achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030. With a global network of over 100 corporates and a commitment to fostering local-global startup collaborations, SBC offers a unique platform for startups and scale-ups to scale fast and grow sustainably.
About the Program:
With its 3-month hybrid dedicated innovation program, Startupbootcamp aims to connect visionary founders from the selected companies by providing them with access to a global network of industry experts, investors, global corporate partners, and experienced business mentors. SBC aims to support and empower you to grow a sustainable business and scale faster. Intense mentorship, guided support, top-level masterclasses, pitching opportunities, networking events, and above all a life cycle support all create a perfect environment for business acceleration.
Through close collaboration with diverse stakeholders including investors, partners, mentors, and alumni, Startupbootcamp has developed a unique methodology to foster the growth of startup and scaleup investments, allowing them to maximize their impact in the shortest time possible. By providing dedicated life cycle support and leveraging the collective knowledge and resources of their network.
- Mobility & Transportation Accelerator Program
- Sustainability Accelerator Program
- Renewable Energy & Net-Zero Accelerator Program
Applications are now open for for all three programs! Click on the banner below to apply. World-class support to scale your Startup and grow sustainably. ✨
- Startupbootcamp generally looks at inclusivity, team potential, innovation, scale potential, and traction.
- Funding Stage: No Funding, Bootstrapped, Pre-Seed, and Seed
- Team size (Preferably):1-10 employees, at least 2 co-founders (sole founders can apply but will undergo further due diligence)
- Location: Worldwide, (Preferably Europe, MENA, South and North America)
- Business Model: B2B, B2B2C, B2C (both Software & Hardware)
- Incorporation Status: Incorporated & not incorporated
- Product stage: mvp, prototype, users or paying customers
- Revenue: have revenue or not
- Fundraising status: currently raising or not raising funds
- add at least 6-month runway
Focus areas by program:
Mobility & Transportation Accelerator Program: Last Mile, Urban Mobility, Car Sharing, Urban Planning, Supply Chain, Logistics, Electric Vehicles, Vehicle Tracking, Road Safety, Autonomous Vehicles, Delivery, Maritime Transport, Drones, Aerial Survey,
Sustainability Accelerator Program: Sustainable Energy, ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance), Energy Efficiency, Sustainability, Alternative Energy, Energy Storage, Energy Security, Environmental Impact Assessment, Green Living, Carbon Footprinting, Waste To Energy, Climate Tech, Sustainable Supply Chain, Circular Economy, Waste Management, Water Consumption, Material Sourcing, Packaging, Climate and Impact Financing.
Renewable Energy & Net-Zero Accelerator Program: Renewable Energy, Net-Zero, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability, Environmental Impact Assessment, Carbon Reduction, Energy Management, Energy Storage, Sustainable Foods, Food Waste Management, Climate Tech, Circular Economy, Waste Management, Material Sourcing, Water Consumption, Packaging, Carbon Analysis, Carbon Capture, Decarbonization
Application & Selection process:
Once you apply to the program, SBC will create a shortlist and reach out to the selected applicants. If chosen, you’ll need to complete a comprehensive questionnaire. Following that, you’ll have your initial onboarding call with the scouting team and sign the Pre-Selection Agreement Letter. Ultimately, the program director will contact you with an invitation to take part in the selection days.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain valuable exposure by participating in relevant events and public collaboration efforts through media.
- Mitigate risks and accelerate your growth through comprehensive training sessions for startup teams, as well as access to strategic partners specializing in legal, accounting, sales, and more, while creating a solid scale plan.
- Develop your capabilities and establish a strong foundation for your business with tailored tools that professionalize and structure your operations, preparing you for successful engagement with corporates, partners, and investors.
- Benefit from continuous guidance and support from experienced mentors and industry experts, who will help you implement valuable insights and best practices into your business strategies.
- Unlock partnership opportunities and receive introductions and demonstrations to strategic partners in technology, distribution, and scaling, paving the way for potential pilot projects and collaborative ventures.
- Access a wide range of services and enjoy discounts worth up to €450K, including tools, technology, software, legal support, marketing resources, exclusive club memberships, workspace solutions, and participation in industry events.
- Prepare for investment success with specialized investor-readiness sessions and gain exclusive access to investor network meetings, facilitating valuable introductions to potential investors and prospects.
- Benefit from comprehensive life cycle support, extending beyond the program duration, ensuring continuous learning and growth for founders and their teams, leveraging a global network of peers for support, exploring internationalization opportunities, and developing an exit strategy for long-term success.
What will be provided and costs:
In Amsterdam, startups receive desk space per company and a Startup Visa per founder. The program offers €15K cash + up to 450K in services, access to solid investors and a corporate network, experienced mentors, and dedicated life cycle support. It includes both virtual and physical components, with access to Innoleaps and The Talent Institute for scaling support. Startups can participate with no initial costs, and the discussion of 8% equity takes place after selection.
Don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity! Applications for this program are already open. Apply now and receive top-notch support to rapidly scale and achieve sustainable growth.