Startupbootcamp, the publicly listed startup accelerator headquartered in Amsterdam, is currently open for applications regarding its accelerator program focused on the best startups working on Mobility & Transportation.
The program is designed to empower Mobility & Transportation startups & scaleups, led by their amazing founders, and the application deadline is August 2. Apply here!
Young innovators and startups hold the key towards sustainable mobility & transportation solutions, and Startupbootcamp is looking to work with 10 selected startups to take their company and impact to the next level. Together with a large international network of investors, corporate partners, and mentors, Startupbootcamp will help you commercially accelerate your business!
What startups can expect from the program:
- Hybrid Acceleration: An intense 3-month hybrid program (online and in Amsterdam) designed to enable growth at speed
- Mentorship: Carefully selected mentors from the Mobility & Transportation industry who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions
- Capital: €15k cash contribution per startup and access to a global network of investors, VCs and Angels. In return for the capital injection and for all other benefits provided by Startupbootcamp, selected startups give up 8% of their shares.
- Events & Deals: More than €500K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others
What kind of startups can apply?
- Sectors: Mobility & Transportation startups & scaleups focusing on Logistics, Electric Vehicles, Vehicle Tracking, Carbon Reduction, Urban Mobility, Mobility, Road Transport, Maritime Transport, Autonomous Ships, Vehicle-as-a-Service, Aerial Survey, etc.
- Geographies: Located in Asia, Eastern Europe, Europe, or North America.
- Business Stage: Incorporated or not, idea-stage, prototype-stage, users or paying users stage. Pre-revenue or revenue-stage.
- Funding Stage: Angel, Pre-seed or Seed. Having raised funding or not.
Sounds like you? Apply Now!
To learn more about Startupbootcamp, check out their 2021 recap video below: