Are you a B2C startup working in the fintech, gaming, or future household sectors? Are you looking for a boost for your company, to get access to clients and sales channels, and to build long-term partnerships? Then Kaspersky Open Innovation Program could be for you!
Kaspersky is a global cybersecurity and digital privacy company. Their deep threat intelligence and security expertise protects businesses, critical infrastructure, governments and consumers around the globe. Over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky technologies and they help 240,000 corporate clients protect what matters most to them.
Kaspersky is committed to building a better, safer world and believes in the value of collaboration with external partners to achieve these goals. The company fosters cooperation with promising tech projects by organizing open programs in search of new joint business activities within Kaspersky Innovation Hub and its Open Innovation Program. The latest call for submissions is built around B2C solutions to achieve Kaspersky’s objective of combining best-in-class cybersecurity protection at its core, while delivering new consumer solutions through an unparalleled user experience.
What are the benefits?
Successful applicants will get access to:
- Commercial PoC: Upon successful PoC completion, startups are eligible for compensation of up to $10K (around €8.4K)
- Expert evaluation: Technical and business validation by Innovation Hub and Kaspersky experts
- Access to clients and sales channel: Access to Kaspersky’s client base of over 400 million users and more than 240,000 corporate clients
- Long-term partnership: A successful PoC with Kaspersky leads to different opportunities, from product integration, license purchase; creation of a joint product or investment/M&A
- Access to APIs: Startups within the programme have access to selected APIs for various Kaspersky services
Since 2019, four rounds of such startup programmes have been held, attracting over 1500 applicants from all over the world, with 57 projects becoming demo day finalists – the PoC process was launched for 18 of them.
“Amid the ongoing digitalization of our everyday lives, more and more people choose the comfort of technology for managing finances, entertainment and household routines. Through this new cost and equity-free program, Kaspersky aims to partner with creators of rapidly expanding consumer technologies, so that the possibilities they bring, become opportunities for every one of us. Within the initiative, applicants will get a chance to evaluate their projects, launch mutual proof of concept (PoC) procedures, test demand for their products and services on actual Kaspersky clients, organize demo days for potential investors, and even develop their business together with Kaspersky,”, said Andrey Nikonov, Head of Startup Engagement at Kaspersky.
How can you apply?
Kaspersky is looking for innovative B2C products and services that will create additional value for its clients. The selection criteria for applicants are as follows:
- Growth stage company
- Finished product. The product is market ready, validated through sales.
- Developed technology. Technology at the core of a product is well developed, proprietary, novel and scalable.
Application forms will only be accepted in English, and pitches will be completed in English. The 1st deadline date for applications is July 31 2021, so your startup can apply here now! Good luck!