Are you a thought leader or expert in your field (founder/CEO, investor, researcher) and would like to share your thoughts and insights with a larger audience? Then read on!
Each month, EU-Startups reaches more than 350K startup-interested and tech savvy minds from across Europe and beyond. So far we haven’t been accepting any guest posts, but we’re currently considering to bring on a few selected thought leaders for a guest post series or monthly column.
If you’re a CEO, successful founder, investor, researcher or sector-specific expert, and you’d like to share your insights with the EU-Startups audience, we invite you to apply here until May 23rd.
What are we looking for?
For those guest posts submissions we’re looking for in-depth, insightful and educational articles. More specifically we are looking for:
- Thought leaders: CEOs and founders of successful companies (not early-stage startups), VC firm representatives, angel investors, directors of acceleration programmes, and expert startup mentors
- Strong area of expertise: You are “plugged in” to a specific vertical or sector, such as AI, deeptech, femtech, social impact, fintech or others
- Some writing samples: You’re able to show us some examples of your previous articles or writing online (e.g. LinkedIn, medium)
- Strong writing skills in English
- 3+ articles: You’d be able and interested to contribute 3-4 insightful and educational articles, all at once or on a monthly basis
How do I apply?
If you’re interested to join EU-Startups as a guest contributor, please fill in this short application form by midnight Sunday May 23rd. We look forward to collaborating!
Advertising and News
Please note that this guest contribution set-up is purely focused on sharing insights and knowledge, and it’s not meant to be an advertising opportunity for any services, events, accelerators or products.
But in case you are representing an corporate or accelerator that is interested in obtaining EU-Startups coverage for advertising purposes, we have some interesting promotional options available for you, including sponsored articles, newsletter mentions, advertising banners and more. For more information, please contact: [email protected]
If you’re reading this on behalf of a startup that is looking for press coverage, please check out this article instead.