Published in 2014, Verne Harnish’s best-selling book Scaling Up is widely regarded as essential reading for startup founders looking to scale, as well as a resource for growth-stage companies. Over 40,000 firms around the globe have successfully used the Scaling Up methodology to accelerate the growth of their business – many reaching €10 million, €100 million, and €1 billion and beyond.
Mike Dias, the CEO of ScaleUp Valley, set out to bring the Scaling Up methodology of Verne Harnish to even more startups from Europe and across the globe. He has over 10 years of experience coaching VC-backed hypergrowth tech CEOs and leadership teams in SF, NYC, London, Berlin, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, and Singapore, among others, and founded ScaleUp Valley in 2013.
As a result of a collaboration between ScaleUp Valley and EU-Startups, you can now access the famous Scaling Up methodology in the form of an interactive workshop in Berlin on November 14th.
The ScaleUp Workshop is a one-day intensive training applying this methodology designed specifically for high-growth companies. Mike will be working very closely with you and your leadership team to come up with a growth strategy for your organisation, and to create a dynamic team that can execute your growth strategy, helping you to achieve 10x your current financial numbers.
1. How to avoid the trap of trying to do too much, and how to pick the right battles to win your category
2. How to assure that you have the right leadership team for each stage of growth
3. How to create a culture and cadence of accountability that will allow your organisation to smash your vision and numbers
At the end of this workshop, you will achieve five highly critical outcomes for your organisation to achieve accelerated growth:
- You and your leadership team will have crafted your organisation’s growth strategies and execution plan.
- Your leadership team will have greater clarity on the direction of the company and will work as a team to achieve the goals and milestones set during the workshop.
- You will have the tools and systems to implement throughout your organisation to ensure everyone within the organisation are on the same vision and same mission (same page).
- You will have clarity on your long term vision, strategic priorities and business plan that must be achieved.
- You will know the right people to put on the right seat, right responsibilities and accountability.
Who can participate: The workshop is directed at founders, CEOs, and leadership teams who are in the midst of scaling up or who are already facing the hypergrowth challenges, claiming for a framework or set of habits that will make their lives easier and their businesses more valuable. To participate, startups should have a clear product market fit, over €100k in monthly recurring revenue, more than 15 employees, having successfully raised funding, and be on a mission to leverage a big global market.
The 1-day workshop will be facilitated with a small group of selected participants and comes at a price of €490. You can apply here!
“The best way to be sure that you are keeping the company goals and culture safe while growing your scale up is to establish a process where you can track and measure if your team is aligned with your vision,” said Juan Zamora, CEO of Signaturit, a Barcelona-based firm that attended the ScaleUp Valley workshop, and raised a €7 million Series A round in February. “The ScaleUp Valley program provides you and your team all the tools to ensure that you are growing in the same direction.”
The workshop will be facilitated by Mike Dias, CEO of ScaleUp Valley, and joined by some great leaders and CEOs that already scaled up successfully and will share their learnings with you.