Applications for the next intake of the Merck Accelerator Program have officially opened! The company is looking for up to 12 collaboration-ready startups in their key areas to benefit from Merck’s extensive experience in reaching collaborations and partnerships with startups. For example, 90% of the startups that graduated April from the last Merck Accelerator intake are either already collaborating or in negotiations to partner up with Merck. It’s clear to see, therefore, that the program that takes place at the Innovation Center based at the leading science & technology company’s headquarters in Germany is much more than an accelerator—it is a “collaboration-maker” for startups that are looking to make their first deals.
Learn More About the Merck Accelerator:
Applications are open for startups working in the following areas: Liquid Biopsy Technologies, Bio-Sensing & Interfaces, Clean Meat, as well as Healthcare, Life Science and Performance Materials. What will your startup get from it?
- A business partnership: Merck wants to partner with promising startups to build sustainable, strong and successful business relationships.
- Access to Merck’s internal resources and networks: Connect with a global network of over 50,000 experts and benefit from their expertise and knowledge.
- Mentoring and training: Tailored coaching sessions, workshops and mentoring by senior management as well as internal and external experts.
- Funding: Kick off your collaboration project with up to €50,000 non-equity-based funding.
- Prototyping: Use high-tech prototyping tools at the Makerspace in the futuristic Merck Innovation Center.
- Community: Build lifelong relationships with startups and internal teams.
- Access to the Chinese market: Selected startups will also have the opportunity to extend their stay in Merck’s China Innovation Hub.
Partner up and accelerate your business
The three-month program focuses on co-development and creation of sustainable business partnerships, focusing very much on the Innovation Fields of the Merck Innovation Center. For example, those startups working on biosensing & interfaces will benefit from extensive expertise in Merck’s therapeutic areas as well as advanced materials, whereas those working on innovative and next generation liquid biopsy solutions will benefit not only from the company’s expertise in reagents, kits and the latest technology, but also extensive biomarker knowledge and a deep understanding of disease biology. These are just some examples of the possibilities such a leading science & technology company has to offer, but you may want to hear what other startups say about the program:
You Turn – Your Chance!
Register here for the Accelerator Program and don’t miss the chance to win Merck as a partner for your company! The deadline is August 25, so apply today and accelerate your business!