The next decade will be one of opportunity for the telecoms industry – for those who can move fast enough. As established industries race to digitize, expectations and hype for new technologies such as 5G are sky high.
Join TM Forum for their flagship event, Digital Transformation World 2019, from 14-16 May in Nice, France and you’ll walk away with the innovation and expertise you need to set and execute your company’s digital strategies.
TM Forum is a not-for-profit industry association with a 30-year heritage in bringing together the people behind the tools and processes that have underpinned growth of the industry for many years.
Hear from over 235+ speakers including:
- Tareq Amin, CTO of Rakuten
- Nikos Angelopoulos, Group CIO at MTN Group
- Alpna Doshi, Group CIO at Philips
- Feng Jie, General Manager of Group IT at China Unicom
- Vivek Gurumurthy, SVP and CIO of Consumer at Verizon
- Elisabetta Romano, CTIO of Telecom Italia
Register now to secure the best price!
Be part of a fully immersive delegate experience
- Exhibitors showcasing their latest tools and solutions
- Proof-of-concept Catalysts
- Digital Transformation World mobile app
- Events including DTW by Night, Expo Networking Reception, Diversity and Inclusion in Tech breakfast and more
- Campfire sessions NEW
- Startup alley NEW
- Innovation tours NEW
- Demo theaters NEW
- AI zone NEW
If you have any questions about Digital Transformation World, visit their website or contact them at [email protected].