After a successful first edition in 2018, Tech Invest Europe comes back and starts a new and promising European Tour with a first step in Berlin on February 12th at The Place Berlin.
The aim of this high-end event is to connect promising European Tech companies (startups and scaleups) with leading and influential investors from across Europe.
By attending this event you will meet the leading game changers in the Tech industry all around Europe and you will be part of this fast growing market.
Tech Invest Berlin in an intense day of high-level pitches, inspiring keynotes and premium networking sessions addressed mainly to startup CEOs and investors.
- STARTUP CEOs who want to:
- Meet leading European investors in a high-end like environment and pitch on stage.
- Compete with 11X other tech companies in each city for the Tech Invest Europe Awards ’19.
- Increase their visibility and the comprehension of their business by the market.
- Validate their business on the German market and explore business opportunities.
- Generate new investment requests and improve their liquid assets.
Call for applications is open now!
- KEY INVESTORS who want to:
- Discover new and promising tech companies to invest in.
- Generate performance in your portfolio
- Network with other leading and influential European investors
Some key investors from Germany and other European countries have already confirmed their participation: Partech, High-Tech Gründerfonds, Earlybird, TEV, Project A, Hephaestus Venture, Capnamic Ventures, Next Commerce Accelerator, Unternehmertum Venture Capital, 5M-Ventures, ACE & Company, WestTech Ventures, IBB Beteiligungsgesells, Pre-IPO…
Join them and secure your earlybird ticket now! More information and registration on www.techinvest-europe.com. Below some impressions from last year’s editions of the event: