Are you a startup or scaleup based in Europe looking to expand your business and explore new markets? Or are you an ecosystem builder, startup mentor, incubator/accelerator or investor interested in discovering new startup ecosystems?
If you answered one of the above questions with “Yes”, we have some exciting news for you: The EU-funded Soft-Landing initiative is back with multiple new Missions for startups and ecosystem builders. Soft-Landing connects startup ecosystems and facilitates growth for European scaleups.
Silicon Valley, India, The Netherlands, Berlin and Paris – these are the destinations of the upcoming Missions. Applications are open until 17 September. Apply now on F6S!
Soft-Landing supports startups and scaleups in the discovery of new ecosystems and business development with a 1-week Mission at a particular destination ecosystem. In the European ecosystems you can extend the 1-week Mission for up to 1 month. Participation is free of charge.
For startups and scaleups, the following calls are open:
- Zoetermeer, the Netherlands (October 15-19, 2018)
- Berlin, Germany (October 22-26, 2018)
- Paris, France (November 5-9, 2018)
- Silicon Valley (November 12-16, 2018)
One of these calls/locations sounds particularly interesting for you? Apply now!
Missions for Ecosystem Builders: Soft-Landing also gives ecosystem builders the opportunity to dive in an intensive and immersive 3-5 day Mission in another startup ecosystem, to explore it and meet with other key leaders, building bridges between them. Participation is free of charge and you can benefit from partial travel and accommodation expenses reimbursement.
For ecosystem builders, the following calls are open:
- Zoetermeer, the Netherlands (17-19 October 2018)
- Berlin, Germany (22-24 October 2018)
- Paris, France (5-7 November 2018)
- Silicon Valley (12-16 November 2018)
- India (November 2018 – TBC)
Apply now to join an upcoming Missions for Ecosystem Builders!
Soft-Landing is a Startup Europe initiative. Take a look at the five previous Soft-Landing Missions:
- The very first Mission landed in Berlin and gathered a diversified delegation of ecosystem builders who got to explore the Berlin startup hub with support from the Soft-Landing local partner GTEC. More info here!
- The first Mission for startups was focused on Fintech and took place in the Netherlands in April. Selected founders mingled with ecosystem builders and met key players in Zoetermeer, Amsterdam and Rotterdam, in a tour organised by the Soft-Landing partner, Crosspring.
- In Paris, each startup had one-on-one mentoring sessions. Apart from exploring La French Tech with support from the Soft-Landing partner IMT Starter – the French Soft-Landing partner, the startups and ecosystem builders got free access to VivaTech! Check it out.
- Soft-Landing and GTEC organised a second Mission in Berlin before Summer. The group had great talks and discussions about the Berlin startup ecosystem and also went to Tech Open Air! Meet the delegation.
- Startup Division, the Soft-Landing coordinator, organised in June the Vilnius Blockchain Week under the Soft-Landing and Startup Lighthouse projects. Startups and ecosystem leaders got to meet blockchain rockstars and learn more about the Lithuanian startup ecosystem. The week culminated with the first edition of the Startup Europe Block Forum.