Tomorrow Street, a joint venture between Vodafone and Technoport, welcomes you to join the Arch Summit 2018 on May 3-4 at the “Luxepo – The Box” in Luxembourg.
What sets Arch Summit apart? The event puts startups in face-to-face meetings with high profile executives and managers. Don’t miss your chance to access:
- Startup pitch competitions for €250.000 in prize money
- Thousands of executives from Vodafone and its 10k+ Suppliers in attendance
- 600+ purchasing specialists from every technology vertical
- Exhibits from hundreds of startups and global tech corporations
- Investors from Tomorrow Street’s global VC partners
- Public sector representatives from Luxembourg and the EU
- Other attendees include C-level Executives, media, Influencers etc.
The two-day event also features keynote speeches and panel discussions from industry experts including:
- Evangelist from Amazon Alexa Max Amordeluso;
- First Romanian Astronaut Dumitru-Dorin Prunariu;
- World record holder, X Games gold medallist, and startup CEO Taig Khris;
- Luxembourg Prime Minister Xavier Bettel,
- Keynote speakers from Google, Accenture, Ferrero, SAP, Ericsson, Hackers & Founders and many more. An overview regarding speakers can be found here.
Startups participate by taking a booth, which enables them to promote their solutions, meet with potential partners, customers, and investors; and compete for prize money totalling €250,000. Use the special EU-Startups code “ArchStartup” to get a discount on your Startup Pass or Attendee Pass. Hurry up as there are limited booths available. Let’s go!