Data Natives, a two day conference on November 19-20 in Berlin, celebrates three areas of technology that are driving innovation and the next wave of billion dollar startups. These are Big Data, IoT and FinTech.
If you haven’t purchased your conference ticket yet, make sure to use the exclusive promo code DNEUStartups which gives you 33% off.
Join industry leaders from Big Data, IoT and FinTech at the Data Natives 2015 Conference. Amongst 50 of the brightest minds in tech, there will be:
- Jeremy Waite: #1 Big Data influencer 2015 (Onalytica), now the Digital Strategy Lead at Salesforce, formerly Adobe.
- Kirk Borne: #1 Big Data influencer 2014 (Onalytica), formerly NASA, now the Principal Data Scientist at Booze Allen Hamilton.
- Yuval Dvir: Strategy Head for Global Product Operations at Google, formerly Microsoft and Skype.
- Nicolas Cary: CoFounder of Blockchain, the world’s leading Bitcoin software company.
- Duena Blomstrom: #9 FinTech influencer (CityAM), FinTech & Innovation consultant, mentor at Startupbootcamp and Techstars.
Data Natives focuses on three key areas of innovation: Big Data, IoT and FinTech. The
intersection of these product categories is home to the most exciting technology innovations happening today. Whether it’s for individual consumers or multibillion dollar industries, the opportunity is immense. Come and learn more from leading scientists, founders, analysts, investors and economists.
Big Data - Data Natives are complex.
Big Data technologies – particularly machine learning – are at the heart of much of the innovation we see today. At Data Natives we will host industry experts discussing how data science is disrupting a variety of industries, and the business value of data.
IoT - Data Natives are hyperconnected.
The growth of the Internet of Things ensures that every aspect of our lives, on personal and industrial scales, is trackable and optimizable. This technological evolution represents a huge opportunity for business.
FinTech – Data Natives know what works, and what doesn’t.
In the financial market, especially, traditional products and services are underperforming. Data science and IoT technologies are helping to provide personalised finance services, solutions for the unbanked, and better security.
In a recent interview with Dataconomy, top Big Data influencer Kirk Borne stated: “I am proud to be a part of the Data Natives community of datadriven worldchanging innovators.”
Dataconomy, the organizer of the event, is the leading portal for news, events and expert opinion from the world of data driven technology. Founded in Berlin, a hub for data science innovation, Dataconomy provides a global network of industry renowned contributors and local communities all across Europe.