For the first time ever, Fiedler Capital, a Central and Eastern European VC and Oxygen Accelerator in the UK have partnered to make an entire cohort exclusively of Eastern European and Baltic startups.
Oxygen, based in in Birmingham UK, and the Fiedler Capital are looking to invest up to €200,000 in world-changing startups with global ambitions, starting with a 3 month accelerator in the UK in Spring 2015 in Birmingham UK. Successful startups will initially receive €21000 in return for 8% equity. Applications close on 8th February 2015.
Additionally, to raise awareness about the cohort, Oxygen & Fiedler Capital will tour across Central and Eastern Europe through 11 cities to meet the best startups from the region. The international team will speak to startups about how to take their venture global. Startups can meet the team, sign up for one-to-one sessions and hear advice about international investment, followed by networking drinks. The events are as follows:
- Tallinn – Weds 7th Jan – Tehnopol – Book a ticket
- Riga – Thurs 8th Jan – TechHubRiga – Book a ticket
- Vilnius – Fri 9th Jan – ISM Innovators Base – Book a ticket
- Cluj – Wed 14th Jan – Cluj Cowork – Book a ticket
- Warsaw – Weds 14th Jan – Reaktor – Book a ticket
- Krakow – Thu 15th Jan – Colab – Book a ticket
- Prague – Fri 16th Jan – Node 5 – Book a ticket
- Ljubljana – Mon 19th Jan – Poligon Creative Center – Book a ticket
- Budapest – Tues 20th Jan – Prezi HQ – Book a ticket
- Vienna – Wed 21st Jan – Sektor 5 – Book a ticket
- Sofia – Fri 23rd Jan – Betahaus – Book a ticket
Spaces are limited so we recommend early booking.