Twitter users usually love lists, and given that there are many reasons to follow @EU_Startups on Twitter, we thought it might be a good idea to list some of them.
We’re now also announcing a sweapstake: we’ll be giving away EU-Startups polo-shirts to three of our followers who retweet this article and mention us. The winners will the announced on the 12 October.
So without further ado, here is our list if 5 good reasons to follow EU-Startups on Twitter:
- It’s completely free to follow @EU_Startups! Yes, you heard right, we don’t charge our followers! 😉
- It’s not binding to follow our Twitter account. Since there’s no period of notice, you’ll able to unfollow us whenever you want!
- Our followers are kept up-to-date when it comes to European funding news, events, cool product launches and big acquisitions.
- @EU_Startups informs of about the hottest startup jobs in Europe (and area that we’ll expand in the near future)
- Followers can win one of our EU-Startups polo shirts! Just retweet this post in order to take part in our current sweapstake 🙂
What do you think? Do you already follow us and like our content? Share our Twitter account with to your tech and startup-passionate friends, too!
By the way: If you are interested in getting unlimited access to our full editorial archive, our startup database, and many other CLUB benefits, consider joining our EU-Startups CLUB.