Loved.by: Product recommendations for additional income

0

Loved.by, the second project by Lars Hinrichs and his incubator HackFwd offers users cash for their product recommendations. HackFwd just invested about 141,000 Euro in the Hamburg-based startup. Everyone who publishes product links on Loved.by receives 75% of the reward, which online shops offer for the sales that are generated from them. The remaining 25% are going to Loved.by. The network of Loved.by already includes more than 10,000 partner stores. The HackFwd-supported startup was founded by Oliver Krohne and Thorsten Singhofen.