Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||Hitfox Group|
|Date Posted||Aug 14, 2014|
HitFox is a fast growing and profitable company builder committed to grow scalable technology companies in the fields of Big Data, Advertising & Game Distribution. New ventures receive initial funding of up to 2 Million Euros and profit from strong synergies within the group and strong relations for further growth funding. HitFox puts a strong focus on professional and personal growth opportunities and continuously attracts the best tech, data and business talents from all over the world. The company is located in Berlin, San Francisco and Seoul, and was founded by serial entrepreneurs Jan Beckers, Hanno Fichtner and Tim Koschella in 2011.
Who are we looking for? – Talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential.
• You manage existing and build new affiliate partnerships for the latest FinTech venture of HitFox
• You support in identifying and approaching new mobile traffic sources and negotiating good deals
• You monitor and analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage affiliates accordingly
• You support in building and developing strong relationships with our top affiliates
• You organize events, provide educational resources and support for affiliates
• You work directly with the Head of PR & Brand Marketing
• You stay on top of current industry trends
• You studied in top University/Business school or have similar education, preferably with focus on (online/mobile) marketing
• Existing know-how and previous practical work experience within the field of affiliate marketing (e.g. internships and/or own affiliate projects) or business development
• Ambition to grow in your role over a longer time-frame
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills and a good sense of business
• Very strong analytical and number skills
• Proficiency in English and a very good German skills
• Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
• Performance driven mindset with an ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
• Our applicants are usually in the top 10-20% of their academic or professional peer group
What do we offer?
• You experience profit from working with Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies
• You get a rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
• You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
• You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
• You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
• You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
• You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? -¬ Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online under: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oNx6Yfw8&s=EU_start-up_jobs
- Head of Netherlands Operations (m/f) posted 7 days ago.